Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cars, SUV's, Trucks auctioned up to 90% off the retail value
The government confiscates and seizes vehicles and property everyday. These items become available for purchase at government auctions. Since the government pays nothing for it, they can sell them for...

2005 ES 330 Tail Light Problem
Does anyone know if the 05 ES 330 has a recurring tail light problem? Five months ago the tail light warning light came on and I noticed the tail light on the driver's rear trunk lid was out. I...
1
1

GS-F Lexus
Here's an artist impression of the GS-F that is the next line up in the F line GS-F is meant to go head to head against the M5, but I just don't thinks it looks meanacing enough to be in the super...
4
4

used RX300 advice
I'm looking at getting my wife a 2000 - 2001 RX. What are some things to look for? Are the transmissions as bad as some message boards make them out to be?
8
8

LS 4XX defect - any reason?
Is there some rational (or irrational) reason for the LS460 and LS430 not having a memory power seat for the passenger? I think even the Dodge Neons have this. Oh well ! The LS4XX do have memory power...
3
3

Migrating to Synthetic oil - 98 ES300, 52K
Hi: I recently got a used single-owner 1998 ES300 car. It has only 52K miles. the car is a single-owner, mint conditon and all service done in dearlership. I am planning to start using syntentic oil...
3
3

Will there be an LS460 AWD for the REGULAR (non hybrid) car or not?
Previously on here folks said an AWD version of the "regular" LS460 (SWB and LWB) was coming. In yesterday's Wall St Journal, the below answer to a question appeared. I am on the fence about trading...
2
2

Anyone need a complete fuelpump and fuel sender for LS400?
I junked my car but took out the complete fuelpump and fuelpump sender out as it cost me an arm and a leg about 6 months ago from Lexus. Let me know if you need it and Ill sell it cheap. Its from a...

Interesting Lexus Article
The shortcut below is an English Newspaper article re: Lexus. Not only does it make an interesting read, but I'd be interested to hear your comments reference the prices we have to pay for cars in the...
5
5

1998 ES300 Driver Side taillight (on the trunk)
Hi: I am looking for 1998 ES300 Driver Side taillight (on the trunk). I checked with dealer and he was asking $250. Does anyone have a better source with better price. Thanks in advance, -BaCha
4
4

1990 ES250 V6 Spark Plug Tube Seals
Hi What are Spark Plug Tube Seals? I am about to order spark plugs and change them on my 1990 ES250 V6 and I see something called Spark Plug Tube Seals for $50 a set. Do / should I get them sice I am...
1
1

LS460 Still No Stand-Alone Compass?
My father just bot an LS460 with NAV and is REALLY PYZZED that they eliminated the stand alone compass that he had in his 2006 LS430 without NAV. In my 2004 LS430 with NAV, it's the same annoying...
3
3

2000 LS400 questions
Five months ago I bought a 2000 LS400 with 185,000 km (aprx. 115,000 miles) on the odometer. Here in Denmark Lexus is a rare automobile. We have two (2) authorized dealers in the entire country! I got...
3
3

2007 ES350 Question
My ES350 came with a lighter adapter and a what looks like a line in plug in the center console. When I bought the car my dealer told me that there was no IPod adapter installed. I have yet to try but...
9
9

Lexus ES300
What do you think of it?