Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Volume Button not working
I have Rx 300 2000. It was in the garage for a month. After amonth when i tried to start it didn ot start at the first try but started thereafter. Before leaving the car for a month Volume button was...
1
1

2004 LS430 with no compass ?
Well, after playing with all the new features on my (new to me) 04 LS430, I started explaining them all to my wife. She took the car out today, and when she returned she asked me where the compass is....
8
8

2002 Lexus RX 300 navigation problem
Just recieved a new disc (the right one) for my RX. Installed it with key on and nav site says no disc. I need some help if any one can think of something else to do.
6
6

Marker lamp
I can find plenty of turn signal lamps but not a sniff of the marker lamp. This for a 1990 Lexus LS400. The marker lamp is next to the turn signal lamp and it is a different shape then the turn...

91 camry 4cylinder have idle up valve for a/c?
If so...where is it?? When I put my a/c on and the fans kick on the car shakes(idle low)... Isnt there a valve of some sort to kick up the idle? Thanks:)Nel
3
3

Lexus of Kendall service sucks!
I would like to post a complaint. Last week, I drove all the way to Kendall to buy a $10 container of paint. I was sent to pay for it, and by the time I paid, the person in the parts department who...
5
5

2004 LS430 Ipod connector ?
I'm buying a 2004 LS430. Does anyone know if there is a factory mp3/iPod connector in that car ? Thanks. Walt
4
4

Need carfax for this 91 camry Im looking at(hopefully lasts like ls400
Im looking at purchasing a 91 camry. Can anyone run this carfax for me. Ive got a 91 ls400 and love it and hope the 91 camry will be as good a car. The vin is 4t1sv21e0mu397154. Thanks in advance...
1
1

02 ES300 trans hesitation report
Some time ago I mentioned that, after complaining to a Lexus service advisor about my ongoing trans hesitation (well it really became a trans jerking-while-finding-a-gear problem after last software...
21
21

Airbag light on instrument panel
I have 1995 Lexus 400, Airbag light came on instrument panel, anybody know what could be the problem? Thanks.
1
1

LS460 Mic and Voice Rec Problems
My Dad has a ls460 2007 and he has problems with the voice recognition system and the sensitivity of the mic for bluetooth calls (especially using his work voice mail system to leave a message). Has...
1
1

Cars Trucks and SUV's From $100
Do you know every year, thousands of great bargain opportunities appear and disappear all around without you even knowing it. There are so many bargains! In fact, the person next to you on the freeway...

Poam
http: is for free credit is for is da bomb for refinance and consolidations! is about credit repair and great mortgage deals. Word! OT but hope it helps. This is a public service message.

How do I find the right NG
I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general? Thanks for you help, Stephen Spankthebank

Another Bluetooth problem
This one's kind of weird, but here it is. Sometimes, when I make calls on my handset (vs. using the screen which you can't do when you're moving), I lose connectivity with the bluetooth in the car,...
17
17