Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

IS 220d air condition
Hi, I have 06 IS220d with only 6000 km. Since the weather is getting warmer here in Austria, I turned my air conditioner on and sometimes I can smell some not really pleasent smell - it's difficult to...
1
1

Coolant color question.
My coolant level is a little low and I was trying to figure out what to top it off with. Is the difference in colors between the red and newer pink coolant that distinctive? My 2003 ES300 should be...
3
3

RX300 transmission, all wheels locked
My 2001 rx300 is an AWD with ETC. The car has only 67000 miles. yesterday I parked the car at a praking slot, went to get pizza , came back, put the car in reverse and it wont move. Tried different...
1
1

Re: Lexus IS 350
In most vehicles, the AC condenser is in front of the radiator, and a "golden BB" that happens to fit through the grille openings or gets kicked up from underneath can damage the condenser. The...

Lexus IS 350
Two days ago I was driving on the freeway and I heard a hissing noise. I turned down the radio and after a few seconds the noise was gone. The climate control (AC - air conditioner) was on. It...
1
1

Bluetooth Trouble
I just bought a '06 GS430 which has the Bluetooth technology. My cell phone service is with Verizon Wireless. When I tried to download the phone's phone book, it will not download. The customer...
1
1

Garage Flooded. Is My Car OK?
Due to incredible rain in the NYC area, my garage was flooded. I was out of town during the flooding happened and according to my neighbors & my guess, the water level in the garage was about 10 inch...
14
14

Nokian Tires
Hi, Does anyone here have experience with Nokian tires? Particularly on an ES300? We bought a used ES300 with new Nokians. I've never been entirely happy with the noise level or handling of the car....
7
7

Ping: to RayO
Dear Ray, I value your opinions and advice in this news group. Any thoughts on this? "I will take delivery of an ES350 in about two weeks. While at the dealer, I received a "preview" of some of the...
8
8

air shocks
Hello Is it possible to get air shocks for a 1998 Lexus ES300? A 90 year old man living in southeastern FL has an electric scooter mounted to a lift and the lift scapes and/or knocks speed bumps and...
4
4

Dealer Recommendations for Glass & Paint Protection
I will take delivery of an ES350 in about two weeks. While at the dealer, I received a "preview" of some of the products they will offer when I take delivery. The first one is a glass treatment known...
6
6

ARM REST
I am trying to source a front centre armrest to fit my IS 200,apart from the Lexus dealer can anybody help?
2
2

XM Radio - Add-on for ES350?
I recently learned that the XM Radio option on the 2007 ES350 is an "add-on" mounted on the trunk deck. It is black (doesn't match the vehicle color) and resembles a computer mouse. A short wire is...
4
4

Carsoft, BMW ETK V10.0 2006, MITCHELL1 ONDEMAND5 4 QTR 2006 ESTIMATOR, MITCHELL GLASSMATE V5.2, Winworks Autoshop, AUTOMOTIVE EXPERT, Alldata ServiceCenter v2006, 1 DVD, Mitchell [ 57 CDs ], years 2006 - 1983, Alldata 2006, [4 DVDs], [53 CDs], BMW, MERCED
Carsoft, BMW ETK V10.0 2006, MITCHELL1 ONDEMAND5 4 QTR 2006 ESTIMATOR, MITCHELL GLASSMATE V5.2, Winworks Autoshop, AUTOMOTIVE EXPERT, Alldata ServiceCenter v2006, 1 DVD, Mitchell [ 57 CDs ], years...

GS 300 Power Invertor Problem?
I Have a GS 300 SE ....... I recently purchased a power invertor ........ I bought this for (A) My daughter to watch her DVD player and (B) also for me to re:charge my laptop whilst on the move! Im in...
2
2