Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 es300
Can anyone help with bulb replacement on auto air condition control? I can barely see the clock at night and some of the other indications.
1
1

New 1997-2001 Lexus ES300 DIN w/ Pocket & Double DIN Kit now available from Scosche
New 1997-2001 Lexus ES300 DIN w/ Pocket & Double DIN Kit now available from Scosche Part Number: LS2081B Product Features: ISO Double DIN Mount ISO DIN w/ Pocket Mount Factory Match Contour Factory...

Re: Lexus service survey follies
Judging only by what the Lexus dealers charge, their service should be A-1. Frankly, for routine maintinance, I'm more impressed when the charge is reasonable. I can do without the coffee and cookies,...
1
1

Toyota/Lexus hybrid unit sales history (USA)
mon = calendar month yr = calendar year sales = hybrid sales that month cYTD = hybrid sales calendar year to date mmsales = overal model sales that month (hybrid and conventional of model) %hybrid =...
6
6

Re: Lexus service survey follies
A few years ago I devised D.D 's rule: I no longer do ANY car surveys. Service, sales etc. There is almost never anything in it FOR ME and I just don't care enough about ANY auto dealer or maker to...

having problems with idle speed of the car
When i leave the gas pedal the car stals .. it wont stay at the 700 or 1000 rpm mark.. it just drops... maybe my cars auto throttle body is dirty... please help... have no idea.. and also explain how...
1
1

Lexus service survey follies
Recently, I received an online survey from Lexus about my dealership's service quality. I took the time to fill out the survey, and noted some areas that may require improvement by the dealer's...
1
1

05 RX330 Remote question
My garage is under my family room. Occasionally, I'll come down to the car in the morning and my rear hatch is open. I keep my keys/remote in my pocket and I figure I must bump the hatch button. Today...
1
1

OEM Lexus parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Lexus parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. MAKE YEAR MODEL REV DATE LEXUS 90 ES250 Jan-90 LEXUS 90-91 ES250 Apr-92 LEXUS 02...

[SOLVED] Misting headlights
I have just bought a secondhand Lexus Is200,I have noticed that the headlights appear to be misting up,is this a common problem with this model and is there an easy way to fix it? Thanks in advance,...
4
4

Used navigation DVD
Made a copy of the 2000 ver 1 and it works. Needed a double layer disc. Thanks for the info. Nerle

Req Rx300 Owners Manual pdf
Req Rx300 Owners Manual pdf

Used navagation dvd
I just bought a used 2001 LS430 and would like to upgrade the navagation dvd. I have been told by Lexus parts and Sevice Advisor that a updated "USED" dvd will not work. It has to be new. I see a lot...
2
2

Tps or Iac valve? 91 ls400
I tried to check it the tps would adjust the idle from the low 400 idle its at right now. Well it only brings it up around 10 rpms if I turn it all the way up (to around 410) and brings it to 400 all...
1
1

Get well soon
Hi love, Annie tells me you had mouth surgery. I have stopped mentally castigating you for not returning my phone call - it was nothing urgent anyway. I miss you. Hope you feel better soon. I guess...