Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake lights out bulbs all good wiring good petal switch good ? wrong?
Brake lights out bulbs all good wiring good petal switch good ? wrong?
1
1

Thanks RayO! The egr plugged off gets rid of the jerking at 45mph:)
I put a screw in the vacuum hoses coming out of the EGR valve and out of the EGR vacuum modulator and drove it around for awhile and it runs beautiful! The 2 hoses I capped off go to the VSV so no I...
12
12

Gas gauge fluctuating on 91 ls400
The gauge works great until about half tank then it goes to empty...climbs to half...goes to 1/4 tank etc. Im thinking the only thing it can be is the float in the tank? Does the whole fuelpump have...
1
1

1999 RX 300: Starter or Weak Battery?
Hi, We have a 1999 RX 300. After not starting it for several weeks, I tried to start it and just heard a rapid clicking sound. Today I tried to jump it with a 1998 Camry but no luck. - I did notice...
7
7

Average MPG Displayed
How do I reset the mpg displayed on nav screen? I do the reset on the display and it only resets the avg miles traveled and distance (the bottom two items)? Does it reset when gasing up? I,m still on...
6
6

Outside Temp display on RX350
My earlier question should have read Outside Temp.

Temp display RX350 w/nav
Is there any way to have the temp displayed at all times other than the Temp mode on Nav Screen?
3
3

Do You Wax Your Lexus?
I bought a '06 ES330 (primarily for my wife) one year ago. Today I realized that I hadn't waxed the car ever since I bought it. In fact, I haven't adequately washed it since Day 1. I occasionally...
20
20

1992 ES300 - Car jumps when you put it in gear
My Lexus is fine when idling, but when you first put it into drive it jumps a little bit. After that, the car drives perfectly. What could this be? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! JEREMY
3
3

1992 Lexus ES300 - Car jumps forward when first put into drive
The car idles fine, but when you first put it into drive, it jumps forward a bit. After that, it runs great! What could this be? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! JEREMY
1
1

Navigation icons
I assume the answer is probably no, but thought to ask. Is there a way to add other icons (than those in the system) for the items in memory destinations? Jeff

RX300 hatchback door panel trim clips
Whaddya call the little plastic button clips that hold the interior panel onto the hatchback door on the 2000 RX300? Can't seem to find these listed anywhere on the Web or at auto parts store....
1
1

Master window switch..1991 ls400.
Has anyone had one of these apart or know of an online site that shows the repair of one? Mine was not working on the driver side and I took it apart. It is now working but a little piece that looks...

The Truth About Toyota Engine Oil Sludge
The Truth About Toyota Engine Oil Sludge Toyota engine oil sludge affects more than the few models and model years covered in Toyota's "Customer Support Program for Engine Oil Gelation." Toyota...

The Truth About Toyota Engine Oil Sludge
The Truth About Toyota Engine Oil Sludge Toyota engine oil sludge affects more than the few models and model years covered in Toyota's "Customer Support Program for Engine Oil Gelation." Toyota...
2
2