Best Rated threads in Lexus Automobilesshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ls 400 running rough
1995 ls 400 has 243000 miles on it now and has started to run rough speraticly no check engine lights come on but has had trouble starting twice. Starting problem was the car just cranked and cranked...
1
1

G35 Odometer Problem
I really need help guys I recently Purchased(4 months ago) a 2003 G35 Coupe, 5 speed...A few days ago the odometer stopped working so when I drive the miliage isnt being recorded so I have stopped...
5
5

http://www.lextasy.com/
We ordered from these people and never got anything. Has anyone ever ordered from them? Thank You Own this domain today. We make your shopping experience easy. Friendly and quick customer service.
2
2

Interior trim repair GS300
The silver on the Lexus emblem of the steering wheel on my GS300 is starting to wear. Does anyone know of a product or method to repair this?
5
5

Water leaking into the trunk of my '98 ES300!!!
It's been raining here for several days now, so my car started smelling a little odd on the inside. When I check the trunk, I noticed that there's a puddle of water on the left and right sides of the...
3
3

Coding of LS430 Key
I have just received a replacement key for a Lexus 430 but it needs to be coded. Does it have to go to the dealership for this job. ?
2
2

RX300 VIBRATION
I have a 99 RX300, AWD. After an hour or more at ighway speeds it gets a vibration somewhere in the front end. It rattles the steering wheel fiercely. The steering is not affected, it does not "pull"...
2
2

Nausea in back seat of 2002 RX300
Hi, stupid sounding subject, but..... My kids always complain of getting car sick in my rx300. they don't get car sick in other cars. I have been looking at new cars, and for the money, figured I...
2
2

90 LS400 - Excessive Gas Tank pressure
I usually get a small pressure release when I unscrew the gas cap, but during the last leg of a 1000 mile trip, I feel the pressure has increased (quite a bit!) The car is performing as usual (~ 25...
11
11

TSB for Hesitation on ES300
Has anybody had this software fix performed? Does it really solve the hesitation on acceleration problem?
4
4

RX300 Check Engine P0171 code
Hi all. We have a 2000 RX300 with 52K miles. The check engine idiot light just came on. We had it checked at the dealer and they diagnosed a running lean condition and that we needed a new Air Flow...
6
6

GS300 moisture under driver side floor mat
I have a 1998 GS300. I've been having moisture (ok, its really wet) under the driver's side floor mat. Soaked carpet. I'm wondering if its condensation from the A/C(?). I also thought that perhaps...
2
2

GS300 vs BMW 530i
How would the GS300 compare to the BMW 530i? Is the Lexus as much fun to drive? Is it fun at all to drive? What about reliability and performance? Jim
22
22

Fuel for '05 ES330
Does the 2005 ES330 require medium or high test gasoline, or can low test gas be used (isn't that 89 octane?)?
4
4

Battery Drain when not being used (GS-300)
What is the normal background battery drain when a Lexus (eg. 2006 GS-300) is not being used (parked, doors locked, etc.)? I am having trouble with my battery being flat (or almost flat) after sitting...
1
1

LS400: Water from A/C leaking into cabin
'90 LS400 A/C has been out all winter. Repaired this week (condenser). Now water is leaking into cabin at passenger front footboard. Is there a drain I need unclog. Thx Chip L
5
5