Can't afford a BMW M3? Good thing there is Lexus IS-F

Everyone knows a BMW is really just a dolled-up Mini Cooper with leather seats and different sheet metal. Many say they are not good cars. Some feel they can post general made-up facts in Usenet groups and affect global sales, and hopefully correct the injustice of people paying good money for reliable, well made cars.

In the meantime, I'll continue to drive around in my ten year old Kia Sephia and resent the people who finished school and got decent jobs, and maybe in my ample free time I'll try to annoy them on the internet.

Reply to
DaveW