FS: 1998 Lexus LS 400 73k low miles! $15,990

I bought a new LS430 and I like to sell my '98 LS400. I bought it pre- owned from the Lexus dealership in 2001 and I have been the only owner since. It has always run great and never gave me any problems. Only

73K miles!! I used it mainly to commute to work.

This car has been maintained perfectly and will not need any work.

I live in the Irvine/Tustin Orange County area in California.

Dennis

714-408-8798 mobile

Features: A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, Cassette Radio, CD Changer, CD Player, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Sunroof/ Moonroof

Selling Points: ***** EXTREMELY CLEAN ***** EXCELLENT CONDITION ***** LOW MILES ..... ONLY *73K* ..... ALL POWER ..... WOOD TRIM ..... LEATHER INTERIOR ..... DUAL FRONT/*SIDE* AIRBAGS ..... MEMORY SEATS... I always had it garaged and pampered... Regularly serviced,truly immaculate,Pristine condition in and out,Only 73k original miles,Alloy factory wheels,Nakamichi sound,Powerful,luxurious & quiet ride.

Reply to
dchou4u