Help with P0345 DTC

Vehicle: 2007 RX-350

I'm getting a P0345 code that my scanner describes as something to do with "Iignition Coil D Primary Secondary Ckt". Yet when I Google the code I get results that say it's a problem relating to a cam sensor. I'm baffled with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don

I'm sorry, I meant P0354, not P0345.