Lexus HS250h: New Hybrid-Only Lexus Sedan

Back in August we told you Lexus plans to unveil a new hybrid-only model at the Detroit Auto Show in January at the same time as the reveal of the new third-generation 2010 Toyota Prius. Now, a newly published rendering from Japanese buff book Mag-X may give us some clues of what to expect from a car they claim will be badged as the Lexus HS250h. We'll let Mag-X take it from here: The drawing reveals a well-proportioned four-door car with Prius-like lines and angles?especially the front slope of... Read More:

----------------------------------- Lexus NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247