Re: Motortrend Blog: The World’s Greatest All-Around Car -- BMW M3

Is this what you've been reduced to, john? You haven't been able to find any negative articles about Lexus, so you come running over with a positive article about a BMW from Motor Trend as proof that Lexus owners have made a bad decision by buying their cars?

Also from the same article:

"looding your brain with dopamine as if you were arriving to courtside seats at the Lakers game with Jennifer Connelly on your arm".

These writers are the ones we should consult before spending tens of thousands of dollars on a car? I don't doubt that he's the kind of person who you look up to, but for those of us who actually buy and drive luxury cars, I think the majority prefer to research them in more serious places.

I used to find you annoying, but you've become kind of sad lately.

Reply to
DaveW