What's new for 2010: Kia and Lexus

I guess I was just in the mood for juxtaposition today... although the newest vehicles from Kia are actually pretty darn impressive. Especially the new Forte

-- I think that one's going to be a big hit. Anyway, here's what's what: Kia: What's new for 2010 Lexus: What's new for 2010 By the way, my photo gallery of new and redesigned cars is now up to 84 vehicles, with links to test drives and photo galleries where we have 'em, and I have a bunch of 2010 reviews coming up in the next couple of wee... Read More:

----------------------------------- Lexus NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247