Latest threads in Car Maintenanceshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Converting 1.9 VW diesel engine
Can a turbo be added to the above engine. If so, how much work is involved.
8
8

Range Rover V8 camshaft change Dave P ?
It is a long time since I worked on one of these and I don't remember having to change a cam. Has anyone recently changed a cam on one of these? It is a 1986 automatic and needs a cam/followers. Any...
22
22

I want you support
My name is Noor Hisham Bin Ahmad from Malaysia. I want set up an online bussines.Everyone can help me? Please contact my email immediately ? My account number 0210029816898886 Bank Simpanan Nasional
4
4

VW T25 Club Joker Westfalia Campervan
The one I have bought has a 1.9 diesel, not turbo. Trying to make it as quiet as possible. It has a new exhaust. Does anyone know if sound deadening kits for the engine bay exist?
1
1

LT35 won't start!
Hi - just new to the group and need to pick your brains!( I don't have any of my own!) I have a diesel vw LT35 1995- haven't used it since before christmas due to leaking sump- (which is sorted now)...
9
9

Bolting pattern of S-Type Jag
Does anyone know if the bolting pattern of the 6-speed ZF manual gearbox fits a Ford 2.9 Cosworth engine?
3
3

52 mondeo
hey guys can u pls give me some advise , i just got a full engine rebuild got the car back n worked fine for two days then started to overheat ,but i was'nt loosing water or oil but when i put my fan...
10
10

German winter tyres
achtung! Well my VW "Fanta ze German camper" came on winter tyres (theres a set of alloys and normal tyres waiting for me in Berlin next time im over) What are 'winter' tyres i know Germans use them,...
22
22

goooojeu to nature of world design and vedio
goooojeu to nature of world design and vedio

Sudden cheesy stink in car
Hi, I got out of my Mondeo to photograph the floods. Reentered and noticed a stink. Thinking I'd walked in something examined shoes they were clean, removed overlay carpets just to be sure, but the...
7
7

Nissan Almera Failed MOT
Hi there, My Nissan Almera Has just failed its MOT on the offside power steering ram leaking, however, there are no fluids on my driveway, The power steering still works perfectly, using no fluid, but...
12
12

Ping: Adrian
YH(g)M Cheers.

silencer rubber bands
Anyone know where I can buy those rubber band that hold the rear silencer in place on a fiest W reg? I just called Ford dealer - and those bands are all differnet sizes apparently,,,
2
2

Sodding modern cars.
All I wanted to do was change a headlight bulb on my Mondeo but it=20 seems that I have to take apart the front of the car. I had to remove=20 the grille and then take the whole sodding headlight unit...
33
33

Airbags and disconnection.
Just thought I'd ask here while I search elsewhere (daylight is ticking away...) but is it safe to just disconnect the single wire that comes up from the steering column and connects to the airbag...
4
4