Latest threads in Car Maintenanceshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake pipes
What would cause the brake pipes on a 7 year old car to require replacing for an MOT?
46
46

VW Golf GT Sport - DSG
Hi Guy, I have a golf and I had a problem with the windscreen wipers- I managed to get some help of another guy (with a Nissan 200SX) - all the same he still helped me out. But the think that made it...
3
3

VW Golf Climate Control Air Con not working!
My climate control air con is not working, I had it regassed about 18 months ago - could this need doing again?
7
7

escort 1.8d van engine.
I own a x reg. escort van with a endura 1.8 non-turbo, cav pump done 100k miles belts last changed at 82k on driving the running feels lumpy with small surges of power nothing serious but irritating...
3
3

Honda Manual Transmission Fluid - where from?
I called in to my local Honda dealer today to try and buy some Honda Manual Transmission Fluid (MTF) for my Civic. The young lad from parts informed me that they only sold Automatic Transmission Fluid...
3
3

OT slightly: Network Q contact
This is OT slightly, but ii am looking for an email address for the managing directory or the Network Q group, not one of the individual garages. Any one any ideas ?
2
2

Best value online car battery suppliers?
Can anybody suggest a good online supplier of car batteries?
8
8

Forget that test....
Wrong group!

Put air in my tyres
Nope. Not expecting a medal for doing it. Just cheesed off because the fuggin hose was filthy. I should carry around a pair of gloves for these situations. However, perhaps if gas station owners could...
9
9

hi all Greetings and after
Greetings and after I like to have the letter and you in the best of circumstances I am a young Moroccan nationality Crown brother aged 18 Nohandh kidney failure More than two years now a patient...

OBDII ELM327 diagnostic software
Is anybody using any of the current selection out there & any recommendations/disrecommendations (I've got the free elmscan software but a max serial port no. og 8 is utterly useless for my laptop)
12
12

Vectra rear electric window stuck
The rear passenger side window on my Vectra has stuck in the half open position. All other windows are fine. There seems to be no power going through to that window as even the light in the switch...
5
5

Corsa wing mirror
My wife's 54 corsa has wing mirrirs adjustable from inside. She came back to the car yesterday and found the offside glass popped out from the mounting. I can see two metal clips behind the glass, but...
1
1

Clio battery removal
Hi all. A couple of months ago my son bought a '97 Renault Clio in advance of passing his driving test (against my advice). Unfortunately he didn't pass, and the Clio has sat outside for a some weeks...
20
20

Rover 220 SD
I have an R reg Rover 220SD Diesel which I am considering converting to run on Straight Veg Oil. Does anyone have any exepriece of converting this to run on SVO ? I'm not sure what make the fuel pump...
1
1