Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

iPod Nano support
I have a UK spec 2007 mx5 coupe cabriolet It works fine with a 3rd generation ipod nano Does anyone know whether it supports a 4th generation ipod nano? It appears that the 4th gen does not charge...

torqueing crank bolt
errrr hi, any tricks to torque the crank bolt on a 95 w/o the special service tool? thanks, peter
9
9

Headlight upgrade - '90
I'm interested in upgrading my headlights on my '90 Miata. I'm 52,have some vision problems and need all the light I can get. Thoughts appreciated Chip L Charlotte, NC
4
4

Miata vs. 18 wheeler
20
20

Thanks for all the good thoughts.
Well... I'm back from Edmonton and my father's funeral, and I'd like to thank all of you for your support. While I didn't reply, I did read your messages, and it helped to know that there were lots of...
8
8

From Yahoo Autos, Best Used Cars!
Mazda MX-5 Miata It's sexy and affordable. It corners on a dime, and with an impressive reliability record, it's built to last. While it's not as powerful as some affordable sports cars, numerous...

If I had a garage this could be my next purchase
maybe I would simply make them do a custom one based on a picture of my rolling life quality improver also know as a MX-5 :-) Kind regards Bruno http://www.style-your-garage.com/motive.php?item=3
1
1

Hey can you guys help me make a decision about this offer?
I was looking at this website that I got from a friend of mine in my e- mail. It looks pretty good, tell me if I should go for it or not.

j & s safe guard / knock sensor
hi, is there any way to test my j & s safe guard box and knock sensor? also, many moons ago, leon sent me an air/fuel mixture read out meter but i do not have the "extender harness" so i am not sure...

Away for a few days...
...for the funeral of my father. To those who are friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you have. To those who are not friends -- sort of: thanks for any good thoughts you have. And may...
32
32

"Door rattle"
My '96 developed a terrible rattle in the door, would make a steady rattling sound over any unevenness in the pavement. Then one day I happened to brace my arm in the open window against the top - and...

2006 MX-5 Shocks / Repair Shop
To make a long story short, I need new rear shocks for my 2006 MX-5. I have 17" rims and do not believe I have the sport suspension. NTB had my car for over a week and only found one shock out of...
3
3

crank key, opps
actually no opps here thanks to i asked other sources and thay all agreed whit him about getting a mazda key. it took two days but thats ok. thanks for the info bruce. peter

Miata Soft Top - Food for Thought
I was just wondering why it's considered such a burden to: 1. Get out. 2. Raise the top. 3. Get in. 4. Latch the top. 5. Get out. but nobody complains about: 1. Get in. 2. Unlatch the top. 3. Get out....
18
18

na windows sticky
hi, how can i un-sticky my windows? it seems like they are jammed when going up and they pull the molding/gasket up into a wad at the top also. thanks, peter
5
5