Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

i have a 1991 miata that at times will not go into gear unless engine is off. I
I just stated motor with car in first and ran it for awhile, and it shifted fine in all gears. I turned off engine, and cranked car again, and it shifts fine. no idea what is going on. scared to drive...
1
1

clutch pedal engagement point? is it near the top or bottom of the pedal stroke?
Recently, i purchased a 1990 Miata with a problem of shifting. At times, out of the blue, it will not go into 1st. gear without turning off the engine. It will also not go into reverse unless i stop...
2
2

2010 Mazda Miata MX5 Grand Touring 2D Convertible, Low Miles, Loaded - $15000 (miami)
2010 Mazda Miata MX5 Grand Touring -- JUST REDUCED $15000.00 - Brilliant Black, 2D Soft Top Convertible, 6 Speed Manual Transmission - Low Miles, 43000 highway miles - No Mechanical, Operational or...

Mazda creates a contender!
For a couple of years now, Audi and Toyota have duked it out over who could design the ugliest front end ever put on an automobile but now Mazda has joined the fray with the Mazda 6! Certainly a...

FYI
Professor PS I own a Mazda3 but lust after Miatas

Spec Miata drivers?
I am creeping towards getting into amateur racing, most likely in the SCCA spec Miata class. I've been in touch with a few people who are active in that community. Anyone posting here who has any...

25th Anniversary Edition Mazda MX-5 Miata
Looking to buy one of the limited-edition 25th Anniversary Mazda MX-5 Miata roadsters? Well, you're too late. They sold out in 10 mins. From AB 2015 MAZDA MX-5 MIATA 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION SELLS OUT...
1
1

Good-Win-Racing: I won't ever deal with them again.
Why? This: I ordered a clutch from Good-Win-Racing on Sunday May 6. At that time I ordered it, it didn't say a word about being a special build-to-order product. Then when I received notification that...
1
1

Mazda reveals 25th anniversary edition MX-5 Miata
Mazda is also celebrating the 25th anniversary of the MX-5 Miata with an array of 15 classic models. It's also showing off the chassis for the next MX-5, and unveiling a special 25th Anniversary...

Opinions on V8 conversions
... such as the Monster Miata. Obviously increased power = increased straight line performance. But what about cornering, braking, agility, fuel consumption? Anyone have personal experience, or a data...
7
7

replaced catalytic converter, sensors, gas cap ce still comes on miata?
what could be the problem?

Tire advice
As stated elsewhere, white 2003 NB new to me, about 18k on it now. Current tires are 205/45R16, labelled "Turanza" on the rear (well worn) and "Falken" on the front (not bad). I'm no racer, most tires...

Hello <again>
Back again... I still love my Ranger, but missed the black '96 Miata too much. I used to hang out here from 2005-2009. Decided to give up my road bike (an SV650) last spring and wanted another Miata...

Next Gen Mx5 ??
I heard that the next model would be a collaboration with Alfa Romeo. But I also heard that the two cars would not be identical. Anyone have any links that explain how they wil be similar and/or...
2
2

PICS: Celebrating 25 Years of the Mazda MX-5 Miata
Congrats to Mazda for 25 years of the Miata!! FROM: AM The Mazda MX-5 Miata has been, and is, one of our favorite roadsters. It has had a place in our hearts (and a lot of our driveways) ever since it...