Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Experience in colder climates?
Just wondering about suitability... Anyone in a colder climate use yours as an only car? Weather protection and heater adequate? Any mechanical gotchas? Rust? Thanks. Don
9
9

how to replace a fuse in a mazda miata for cooling fans
My car is heating when in idle. Is it a fuse issue, not activating the cooling fans? 1992 Mazda Miata, standard.
2
2

1994 miata rmp too high
Hi, I've got a 1994 miata m edition, haven't add any parts on it. It's goes up to 2000 rmp when I do the emission test, any ideas? Thanks.

1997 mazda power antenna
I have a 1997 sto mazda miata . It came from the factory with a manual antenna, the previous owner put in a factory mazda power antenna, It is controlled by the ignition switch, and not the radio...
6
6

Mazda 2 - Increasing coolant strength
The manual of this car suggests that you go to your dealer re- this subject, but I only need to increase the coolant strength from its -17°c to cater for expected -18°c and basic instructions would...
2
2

Great looking Miata, errrr, Alfa you have there!
2
2

Voting and drinking!
My Miata is now old enough to do both! Well, maybe. I really don't know the month it was born and do I count date of manufacture or date of original sale?
1
1

Motorsports catalog.
May be of interest:

Failed MD inspection
1. Rear window is tinted - that's against MD law. Have to have the tint removed. 2. Car is too low. I assume (hope) putting pack the 17" wheels will make it legal. 3. Right tail light is missing. Not...
9
9

FS: 2006 True Red MX-5 Miata Sport - East Tennessee USA
I realize that this isn't meant as a For Sale forum but, given that nobody seems to post anything at all here I don't see how it can hurt. Financial realities have convinced me to sell off my lovely...
8
8

My new toy...
I'm afraid my 1990 is not going to get as much TLC as I'd originally planned. Taking the race driving course at Laguna Seca has changed my priorities, and so I've bought this: A 1989 Van Diemen RF89...
5
5

200k
The odometer on my 99 NB, triple black, rolled over to 200,000 miles on the way home from work yesterday. Here's hoping the car will last another 100k.
2
2

Moved to Baltimore - need mechanic
Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little enchilata upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with the upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo...
3
3

More laps at Laguna Seca
I forgot all about the video in my GoPro. I had assumed that because I found the camera pointing skyward when I went to turn it off, the mount must not have been tight enough and the must have blown...

Marathon Battery from Amazon.com?
It arrived today and I waited until 2PM to install it. By waiting I was able to work on the car outside in nice, toasty warm 103F weather! Believe it or not, I did not suffer frostbite... The heat...