Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What would you charge?
Always hard to come up with a price on a modified car, especially one with high miles, 153,000 in this case, though almost all of the mods were done after 110,000 miles, and the car was driven gently...
10
10

FS: OEM wind blocker and half-tonneau from tan 01 Miata LS
Hi all, It's a beautiful weekend here in SW Louisiana. The temps are down in the 70s and it's definitely tops down driving weather. We took our '07 PRHT out for a drive last night and had a blast. The...

A/C issue
Just wanted to thank everyone that helped with my recent a/c issue. Ended up being the expansion valve was bad. Discovered it while running the system and got a vaccum was it was on. replaced it and...

Puzzling cooling system problem..any ideas?
(This is not about a miata, but I included that NG because the general Mazda NG looks about DOA.) One of my cars is a '90 Protege...great sturdy little machine and with over 182K miles, it runs great...
8
8

LED lights in 91er
Hi guys, As a member of the technical committee of the dutch MX-5 Club I plan to experiment with LED lights: brakelights, drl and signalling lights. Before taking the first step, I'd like to ask you...
2
2

Big Bertha Thing mathematics
Big Bertha Thing mathematics Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs page to 600K ZIP fileAstrophysics net ring access siteNewsgroup Reviews including Postings potentially suitable for...

10th Anniversary Edition for sale
Badge Number 5,709 no watches! Selling for health reasons, I can't drive it. All ways garaged. 2nd owner. Just a few things on it: All from Moss Motors Miata. remote oil filter - bra - dash cover -...

Top assistance?
The Arizona sun has worked it's magic on my top and tonight, having FINALLY got a weather forecast that shows no rain for several days, I decided to put my top down and found the material around the...
1
1

Long Miata Trip Advice?
I am planning a trip around the country in my 1995 MIata in March with my mini dachsund, Bob. I was wondering if any of you had any tips for me. I am already making sure th car is fit and taking along...
13
13

91 MX6
The problem I have with MX automatic trans is the hold light and drop down 1 gear function wants to activate and deactivtre on it own. If I keep shutting it off I will occasionally get an engine stall...

Aux input added!
Using got my aux input for my new MP3 player working. Instead of puttingit on the side I put the switch and input inside the center consoleinstead. Then I can just plug it in (run off the battery) and...

Big Bertha Thing electron
Big Bertha Thing electron Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs page JPG 53K ImageAstrophysics net ring Access siteNewsgroup Reviews including soc.history.what-if Round photographic...

Rear window browning
I had previously posted that after more than 10 years, despite not protecting my rear window, there was no sign of browning. Well, there is now. I'm amazed how suddenly it came on in just the last few...
8
8

Rust
I have noticed a patch of rust forming on the lower panel just forward of the rear wheel well. Any insight on how a big deal this is, if it is indicative of a larger problem, and about how much it...

Rust
I have noticed a patch of rust forming on the lower panel just forward of the rear wheel well. Any insight on how a big deal this is, if it is indicative of a larger problem, and about how much it...
3
3