Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need a new top latch
The passengers side latch on my 2000 doesn't lock into place anymore. I'd like to replace it but they seem to be expensive. Over $100 for a latch!! Ridiculous.... Anyone know of a cheap place to get...
19
19

What decent computer scanner to buy?
My Mazda dealer wants something like 4130 to just hook up the OBDEC scanner to see why my check engine light is on!! I've decided I can BUY a scanner just as cheap The thing is... what reasonable...
10
10

door lock sounds
Hello, I have an 03 I just got it a few weeks ago. I love everything about it except I have a few questions I can't find in the manual. How do I disable the lights flashing and horn beeping when I...
5
5

security system
My friend recently bought a '90 626 gt/turbo. It has a security system installed, but no remote of manual. She is going on a x-country trip and would like to know how to use it. She carries a lot of...
2
2

ISO: Fix for loose spherical AC vents
I recently purchased a 99 Miata - my first. One nagging problem that's been driving me nuts in the hot weather we're experiencing in North Carolina is the little round AC vents that seem to have minds...
3
3

Big Bertha Thing Battle
Big Bertha Thing Battle Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs page to 600K ZIP fileAstrophysics net ring access siteNewsgroup Reviews including 301 files from the first battle of...

Dyno results: NB 1.8 with/without K&N Typhoon air intake
As mentioned in an earlier thread I was gonna put my car on a dyno after having fitted it with a K&N Typhoon Air intake kitand now I've had the chance to do so. But first a link to a guy which...
13
13

You there Grant?
Haven't seen a post from you since mid-day of bridge collapse. I hope that all is well with you as well as your friends and family in Minneapolis. Pat
6
6

Top Replacement
Hi All, Bambi's (M1) due for a new top. It must have a plastic window unless they've come up with glass that works with a roll bar. 1. Recommendations on brand/model? The Robbins Cloth is very...
19
19

AC Question
OK. Still having problems with my ac. The freson is good, pressure is good. Just replaced the thermoswitch and still does the same thing. Does anyone know anything about the ac relay and porblems that...
2
2

air conditioner
Hi, Anyone know what year miata switched to new style (non freon) air conditioner? thanks
2
2

"Mazda's CX-9 ideal for up to 7"
Mazda's CX-9 ideal for up to 7 The Mazda 2007 CX-9 crossover utility vehicle. It delivers some of the utility of a minivan without aggravating the chronic condition among potential buyers who say they...

Clunk after installing new sway bars
I upgraded the factory sway bars on my 96 Miata with a pair of solid FM bars. Since then, I can hear a small clunk sound from my right rear whenever I pull up a driveway, even at 5mph. I've email FM...
19
19

Big Bertha Thing balloon
Big Bertha Thing balloon Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs Web Page Astrophysics net ring access site Newsgroup Reviews including sci.optics The "Monstre" Balloon From the book...

Bunch of Questions to come
Hey Guys, (especially Leon, Iva & Lanny) Nice to see you're all still here. I've got a bunch of questions to ask and would like your input (more than just 'look it up.') Mostly I'd like to rekindle...
16
16