Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lucas Fuel Treatment?
Anyone try this stuff? People at Autozone think it good for cleaning fuel injection system, etc
6
6

Power Steering Fluid
Hi all, can somebody tell me what the recommended fluid for the PS on a '91 is? Google isn't being helpful on this strangely, you'd have throught there'd be a mention of it out there somewhere....
3
3

Earthlink??
Anyone know what is wrong with Earthlink? I have 23,560 messages in this group from them, dating back to 2003, and Agent thinks they are all new, and is ready to fetch them all for me once more. I...
17
17

PRHT Quality
I've been in and out a lot lately.. and I know there's a few here who watch the forums at too. Have you seen anything here, there or in the real world that would make you concerned about buying a new...
4
4

Everyday Do It At Home Car Mechanics for Everybody !
How to Bleed Your Brakes: Mechanic, How to Repair Your Car Scratch: Mechanic, How to Replace a Headlight That Doesn't Want to Be replaced, How to Replace an Exhaust Crossover Pipe, Don't Shred Your...

Air conditioner drain
I just got a phone call from a friend who says his '94 miata periodically dumps about a quart or so of water on the passenger's feet whenever the air conditioner is run for an hour or so. Anyone know...
13
13

27k miles on spark plugs abt right?
My 2000 Mazda Protege has abt 27, 000 miles on the spark plugs (copper ones I think). The car seems to be idling rough. Is 27k on a set of plugs abt right? Time to change them out? Also....what abt...
7
7

Recirculating CO
I've had my '90B Silverstone (35k original miles) for 3 years and in that time I've only had the top up a couple of times, usually when it's too hot and I desire A/C. On a recent short trip (top up,...
9
9

How noisy?
I'm toying with the idea of getting a second car: perhaps a used Miata. One thing that worries me is how noisy they are (or are not.) Years of driving motorcycle has left me with tinnitus and...
7
7

upholstery shop in Los Angeles area recommendations
It's time for a new top for my 97M. I guess 10 years isn't that bad. Any recommendations for a place around LA or OC? TIA
1
1

Headlights do/don't pop up and tires.
I'll do this in reverse order, the rear tires on my Miata are Falken ZIEX 185x60R14s and were on the car when I got it. I can recommend them for great fun and driving enjoyment as I found during a...
22
22

Good Miata mechanic in Los Angeles
My forced-induction '90 miata is in need of some trouble shooting. Does anyone in the LA area have a mechanic they can recommend? Thanks, Roland
1
1

Mazdaspeed versions - extra garage work needed or just fine?
I'm toying a little bit with the idea of some day replacing my 1999 NB with a 2004/2005 Mazdaspeed version but since they aren't sold here in Europe it's a bit of a project :-) But how is it to share...
8
8

Trip report
Just got back from a trip to Yellowstone in my '96. Lemme tell ya, the roads in the park are perfect Miata country! Mind, I'm not an auto-crosser, what I like is curvy up-n-down cruising and with...
12
12

FYI.
I haven't seen the car, I don't know the seller but if someone is looking it might be worth the time to make a phone call?