Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Little red light
I was just wondering if any of you have a little red light on the top of the steering column just in front of the gauges and if so, what's it for? I'm new to the group and I haven't seen that many...
4
4

Cup holder - looking for alternative for an NB
Of course there are all ready two cup holders in the small box between the seats but since I'm a large guy it's sort of where my arm needs to be when shifting. I have seen pictures where there is some...

NC Header
Finally got enough miles on NC to start changing things. Want to install a header. Saw a post on a forum about an NC Header, but lost the link :( Can't find anything on NC header online now. Anybody...
1
1

Differential Leak
I have a 1996 Miata. I notice a leak in the differential today. It's where the right stub axle connects to the differential. What's mostly likely costing this leak? I found any article in to replace...
2
2

Water Leak Passenger Side Interior Under Glove Compartment
Inside my 1991 Miata, the water literally pours onto the rug on the passenger side when the A/C is on. I turn off the A/C and no water problem. Should I assume that the hose has become loose inside...
19
19

low speed miss
My stock '97 has developed a low speed miss. Car has 69k on odometer. Runs fine otherwise. What is most likely the cause, plugs or wires. Plugs have about 12K on them, wires may be orig. don't know as...
2
2

After market seat recommendations
I'm looking for something that holds me snug for autocross and track day, and won't kill my back on the street(I'm OK with using a pillow for street driving to improve comfort). I've read the reviews...

Oil Overfilled
Not the first time I over filled oil in my '91 Miata. The last time I overfilled a couple of quarts and had to bring it to a shop to drain out the excess oil. Now, I have added about a half-quart too...
6
6

Folding the boot
I saw a link a while back that showed how to fold the soft top boot. That was before I had a boot. Now that I have one, I can't seem to find that web page. Anybody know the site I'm talking about....
10
10

Miata books?
I like my MSM so much that I'm actually going to do my own maintenance. And also, make plans for next summer when the warranty runs out. I just ordered some books on Amazon (see below). Anyone know of...
5
5

AC thermoswitch
looking for an AC thermoswitch for a 1990 Miata? And if possible directions on how to replace it. Still having the AC issue and it points to the switch so figure should replace it if I can. Thanks.
1
1

Roll Bars???
How many of you have had roll bars installed??? I always have thought it strange that they weren't/aren't required. mine is a 2000 Miata MX-5. I have always told my Wife that if we get into a roll...
60
60

Mazda Heating & Air Conditioning
My 2001 mazda 626 started having heating and air conditioning problems several months ago. I noticed the heat would only work when the car was moving. The blower is functioning so this is not a blower...
1
1

Oil Pressure
The oil pressure of my '90 Miata (96kmiles) at idle is 15. The highest pressure I see is around 30. Does this seem low to you? Chip L
7
7

DIY Randall Cowl Air Intake
-27000I've read good things about this intake. But looking at the picture, it seems like a very easy DIY project. Beside not being able to use carbon fiber, all one has to do is cut a hole in the...
11
11