Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Water in the boot/trunk!
We are having record* amounts of rain here in Denmark and unfortunately a portion of that is finding it's way into the boot of my 1999 Miata! The whole boot is damp and some of the carpeting is wet...
9
9

$133.19 for a #$%#$% key!!!
I went to my local lock & safe to get a key cut for my 04 msm, only to discover it has a transponder which only the dealer can program. I call the local Mazda dealer, Lakeland Automall ( inLakeland,...
13
13

Schedule 1/2 Maintenance
Both schedule maintenance tables show valve clearance adjustments AND fuel filter at 60K mi. Is that what most of y'all have done?? I have always let my fuel filter be replaced with the 30K, 60K, etc....
12
12

post_test
post_test
3
3

Weird Wyoming road sign
Does anyone here live near NW Wyoming? On a highway in WY (I believe it was HWY 20 up around Yellowstone), there are signs with the letter L and three dots on them. One would have an upright L with...
3
3

Should I upgrade the sway bar end links and bushings?
I have a 96 Miata with about 40K miles. I'm planning to replace my front sway bar with a FM front sway bar to help with understeer and hopefully better handling. While I was at the Flying Miata site,...
8
8

odometer, speedometer, cruise control
I had the same problem in a mercedes 300e once, and all it turned out to be was a fuse! Sometimes you have to pull them to check them. Theres a fuse block in the dash, with an access panal above your...
2
2

1991windshield wipers
The wipers on my '91 Miata only work occasionally. The fuse is fine. Any ideas?

flashing airbag light, how make it stop?
Hi, I bought a '92 that was crashed. The repair shop didn't replace the airbag. It deployed in the crash. So now the airbag light flashes continuously. How can I make it stop flashing? Thanks, Mike
5
5

1991 a/c compressor
My 1991 Miata's a/c compressor has finally croaked. Any advice on replacements? Should the entire system be rebuilt (coils, drier, etc.), or is it safe to only replace the compressor unit? gh
4
4

1994 Miata Overheating
I left my car at my son's for a month and unknown to me his wife's grandfather had removed the radiator cap and not put it back on correctly. About 30 miles down the interstate I noticed the spray on...
5
5

Looking for Racing Beat sway bar brace installation instructions
Before I contact the company, I was wondering if some kind soul could scan and e-mail the installation instructions for the Racing Beat Sway Bar brace for a 1991 Mazda Miata. Mine seem to have...
4
4

Like your Jiffy Lube?
This was done just over a year ago. The third failure for this chain store in 3 years, the most consistency I have seen from them on anything. Do you think that they finally got it right this year?...
9
9

Miata A/C Change
Does anyone know the year that Mazda changed the A/C refigerant in the Miata from Freon 12 to 134? Posted Via Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services...
1
1

Found another one. 97 Miata, 107k. Opinions on this one.
First sorry about posting through Google (To those who dont like Google posts). Im not at home right now. So anyway, I found a 97 Miata. Here are the specs. 97 Miata Dark Blue but looks green...
3
3