Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Miata A/C
Does any know the year Mazda change the A/C refrigerant in the Miata from Freon 12 to 134? Thanks Posted Via Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services...

Miata A/C
Does anyone know the year that Mazda changed the A/C refrigerant in the Miata from Freon 12 to 134? Thanks Posted Via Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services...
1
1

Rotary Engine FAQ 0707
Frequently Asked Questions 1. How does a rotary engine work? 2. What's a boinger? 3. Why does a rotary engine make as much power as a boinger twice its size? 4. Why does a Renesis make so much more...

need 95 thermostat housing
Hi, anyone have a thermostat housing for a 95? thanks, peter

Aftermarket intake questions
I am very happy with the performance of my Miata, but I am wondering if I can improve my current performance AND fuel economy with an aftermarket intake. Here is the rub - I currently get an AVERAGE...
57
57

timing belt update
Everything looks good except the timing belt. The camshaft spins, no stuck tensioners, water pump looks good. The belt looks great except for a clean break, I am guessing and hoping it was defective....
2
2

Headlight Issue
Hi, Does anyone know why I would have no low beam from one headlight? I just changed the globes due to the other bulb not working and now this one won't. I exchanged bulbs and still no low beam. Does...
3
3

HELP!
My miata went from completely normal operation to no power at all. All of the electronics appear to be ok. The O2 sensor wire had come free and burned through the insulation on the exhaust manifold. I...
11
11

Time for a new suspension?
'90 w/ 96,000 miles Purchased the car 2 wks ago. Car is in stunning condition. I suspect that the suspension/shocks may be worn. The car occasionally bottoms out in the rear. It also shudders on rough...
1
1

WHat do you think of this Miata Deal?
Hello all again, Ive been in and out of the group for the last 3 or 4 months, been looking for a Miata to replace the 91 I sold. Mentioned a few, they all turned out to be no go's (On value that is)...
21
21

Pre-ignition or pinking? 2007 MX5 coupe.
Hi Our 2007 MX-5 Coupé 2.0 (not sport) makes some knocking? noise when accelerating gently at fairly low revs. Not a lot of torque starting off on steep hills in Cornwall the last few days. Garage...
27
27

subframe question
i recently got into an accident, resulting in the insurance company writing off my '90. so i'm shopping for a new miata. my mechanic looked at a '96 for me. he was able to ascertain an accident which...
2
2

I'd like to contact the Miata Club in Houston
Hi all, For the next year my family will be staying in southern California so that my daughter can finish high school while I am living and working in Houston. I'm leaving my Miata behind for my...
1
1

Squeaky Power Window
The driver's side power window on my '90 Miata recently started squeaking when lowered (and also moving slower than normal). Does anyone have an advice for a fix? Thanks!
1
1

AC issue
Have a question on the ac system on the Miata. Have a 90 with r12. Took it in and the pressure is good and has the correct amount of freon. But after 20-30 minutes of driving it stops working and...
33
33