Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bras?
Any negatives about using a bra on the Miata? Tom
13
13

"Mazda got it right with Miata"
Mazda got it right with Miata at

Tire experience
At 3:00 yesterday the Title company called to tell me we were closing on the new house at 5:00. I thought we were closing today. At 3:30 I tried to leave the office and found my Miata had a flat tire....
1
1

Dry vs Wet Torque question
I was working on my car and a neighbor walked by and ask what I was torque a certain bolt to. The he asked if it's wet or dry torque. I said it must be wet cause I just put some anti-seize on the...
1
1

Help: need 2 '01 miata wheels
A pothole ate two new tires and both wheels on the drivers side about 3 weeks ago. These are the 5 slanted spoke metalic silver wheels. Had the wheels at a repair shop but after about 3 days the said...
5
5

What did I fry in my dashboard?
Over the weekend I fried a red/gray (or black) wire located just to the right of the steering column leading into the center console in my '92 Miata along the bottom of the dashbord. It paralleled a...
2
2

NB praises on TOP GEAR
Found it! You've really got to see this one, it's a great Top Gear show. There's great historical references and even some old racing footage. Long live the NB-- 99BBB
9
9

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Indy 500?
For the 91st time the Indianapolis 500 is being run w/o one single Miata being entered! Obviously the promoters of the race are being very unfair, next year I think I'll put a cold air intake and...
28
28

2000 mazda 626 rear rotor removal
I am trying to replace 2000 mazda 626 rear pads and rotors. Haynes manual says to loosen emergency brake cable nut and disconnect cable. I removed the retaining clip and tried to loosen what looked...

Powersteering contaminated with sprinkler fluid
GAAAAAAAAAAAAA - sprinklerfluid was poured into the power-steering resoirvoir today on our mazda 626 year 2000 van... Luckily car wasnt started...................... So hopefully it is just a flush of...

1990 miata
i bought my 90 miata 1 mth ago, car seems to shake when foot is on brake...can anyone tell why this is happening? thanks
4
4

shatter shield question
I just got started in autocross and I'll also be logging some track time soon. A neighbor who used to drive a MG asked if I planned to install a shatter shield in my car. I've googled this subject and...
10
10

Car Air Conditioning
All you want to know about car air conditions, installing, maintenance, repair, many tapes and producers.

Cheerful thought!
I was talking to my neighbor yesterday, he said, "I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear...
2
2