Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cylinder head bolt order + size?
Hey group, What's the correct order to loosen cylinder head (not cam cover) bolts? Are the bolts 12mm? Steven - - -

1997 madza millium
i was told i need a knock censor but i don't know where to locate it on my car please help

Timing belt question
I know the timing belt is supposed to be replaced at 60k. My 2000 is at 75k but the belt is in good condition... no nicks etc. Money is tight at the moment... how much longer can I go before this has...
40
40

Top repair question
I have a soft top that has a seam that looks like its coming apart. There is no stitching but it feels as if there was some kind of adhesive used. Any ideas as to what I can use to repair it? I've got...
6
6

Time for a new clutch?
What should I be looking for to decide whether my '96 Miata with 140K miles needs a new clutch? Is the mileage a good indication? Should I wait until I can detect slippage -- but how do I do that if...
4
4

wood steering wheel
Any recommendations for a wood steering wheel that has an airbag?
19
19

Loose screw in dashboard
About one month into driving my new '06 MX-5, I started hearing a faint rattling noise on bumpy roads coming from the dashboard. This went on on and off (more on than off) for a couple of months until...
1
1

Reliable AC shop in Atlanta
Looing for a reliable shop to work on my ac in the Atlanta area. Looking for one off of Peachtree Industiral or Buford Hwy outside of 285. Work in that area and since most shops are not open on...

spark plug wires 2001
Hi If anyone is interested. I had been looking for NGK spark plug wire for my 2001 for some time and had been unable to find them. Finally, I called NGK and was referred to NGK Canada which had them...

Bad valve guides cause check engine light to come on?
Have a 2000 Mazda Protege ES with 127k on it Check engine light keeps coming on so took it to Autozone where they hooked it up to analyzer Error codes suggest something abt bad valve guides! Can bad...
2
2

Rotary Engine FAQ 0705
Frequently Asked Questions 1. How does a rotary engine work? 2. What's a boinger? 3. Why does a rotary engine make as much power as a boinger twice its size? 4. Why does a Renesis make so much more...

mk1 miata light pop up on there own even when car not in use ..HELP HELP
PLEASE HELP MY MK1 MIATA HEADLIGHTS ARE POPING UP ON THERE OWN ..EVEN WHEN CAR NOT IN USE SOMETIMES LEFT SOMETIMES RIGH EVERY NOW AND THEN BOTH..HAVE BOUGHT A NEW RELAY BUT NO CHANGE AND NOW BATTERY...
1
1

My Miata bogs down in first
Can anyone help? My Miata bogs down when I release the clutch into first, it struggles for a bit, then gives me the acceleration I'm used to. Every other gear transition is fine. NOTE: this situations...
3
3

Gotta be a scam...
't even have a HUGE TAK.
1
1

Seqins + Leather = Bad
Now don't go thinking nasty things about sequins and leather. Although this did end up nasty for my steering wheel. I swear it's the cutest skirt. It's black with all these white swirling paisleys all...
5
5