Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Recommend a mechanic near Portland, Oregon ??
I've had some new shocks sitting in my garage (and you've put up with some posts from me asking for installation help) and I'm realizing that with all that's going on in my life, I may never get...
1
1

Oil pressure fluctating 2007 2.0i
Perfectly normal. The new Oil meter is actually an electronic approximation of a real pressure meter. ....This was one of the 1st Questions I asked when I got my 2K6 MX-5
8
8

Nice central Texas miata for $3800.00
No affiliation, just noticed this. Looks like a lot of car for the asking price, it even has an extra set of Rota wheels.
3
3

Off-topic / GPS question
A friend gave me a Garmin emap GPS from 1991. It's old but it works. Anyway, I would like to upgrade to a more modern one, I can actually still sell this for about $80.00 to help offset the cost. I...
20
20

$400 oil change?
Went to Mike's Place* this afternoon for an oil change, left $400 poorer! I told 'em I had a stink when I stopped after driving a few miles, it was a leaky "O" ring seal on the camshaft postion...
1
1

Valve noise.
Very common symptom, annoying but harmless. The engine has hydraulic lash adjusters (HLAs), the DOHC equivalent to hydraulic lifters. There are a couple of things you can try: 1. Use only genuine...
9
9

Profile and tire pressure
I was driving to work a while ago and noticed the car was pulling to the right. As it turned out, the right front tire was flat and had a running crack all around the sidewall. I don't know if the...
16
16

FS: - 2001 Miata LS - only 25k miles - $8,500.00
Guys, Personal issues are basically forcing me to sell my '01 Miata LS ASAP. Here are some links to pictures I took this afternoon of the car. Sorry I didn't have time to wash it. car does have a...
2
2

Which clutch
Hi, I got a clutch today, (A stocker), but I was offered a ceramic one as well for the rebuilding of my 95 jr/sc'd car. I figured a ceramic one would be too aggressive for daily driving. Do you Agree?...
3
3

2006 MP3 CD Changer and Song Titles
Hello folks, I traded in my old Miata for a new 2006 MX-5 last summer and picked up the MP3 6 CD changer. It works very well, but I cannot get any text (i.e. song titles) to show up on the display for...
6
6

Top down!
End of Summer here in Perth, had 43C a few days ago, (about 110C). Climate overall is similar to LA.
71
71

Downshifting 101, Part Deux (a quick report + couple qs)
Hey y'all, just got back from my first time really practicing. A fun hour over and over a woodsy loop, speed about 25-40, lots of 2-3 & 3-2 shifts. 2-3 is getting better all around - the feet are...
3
3

This guy really likes his miata :-)
About 2 minutes long, original video and song. Pat An original song about my '91 Miata.
11
11

I kno
1.01 million is perfect I need the land , I will bleed purple in july and christ help me you hang me out on this one I will do myself.

mx5 cobra alarm
Has anyone any info on the installation of the cobra alarm model 6402. My MX5 has one fitted, but I would like to add a solenoid to the drivers door lock and activate it from the alarm remote.
17
17