Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

626 5SPD MANUAL CLUTCH PROBLEM
My car is a 1999 Mazda 626 LX-V6 with the 5 SPD MANUAL transmission. My car clutch exhibited obvious symptoms while driving today... While in first gear, and with the clutch pedal fully down (this is...
1
1

Mazda6 bulb info?
I know the tail/brake lights are style 7443. But what about the turn signals (front and rear) and the back-up lights?
3
3

Pressure displaying tire valve covers
I'm thinking about getting a set tire valve stem caps that show the tire pressure as a color code for my MZ6. Anyone have any experience with them? Good, bad, indifferent?

2003 rear brakes
Should be an easy answer: I am having difficulity pressing the piston into the rear caliper of the Mazda in order to install the new pads. I have done this 100's of times on other cars but never had a...
3
3

RX-7
I have a 1988 Mazda RX-7 and i was wondering if anyone knew if i can fit size wise a 2JZ TT (toyota supra) engien in it. Hondo

98 Protege Brake hub nut size?
Does anyone here know the size of the nut that holds the rear brake drum on a 1998 Protege? Thank You roy
8
8

Metallic chattering sound - Mazda B2500 (Ford Ranger)
Got a problem with my 1999 Mazda B2500 (Ford Ranger under the hood), and before I take it to my "plug it into the computer, no error codes, nothing's wrong with it" mechanic, I wanted to run it by...
5
5

a little off for some groups: 1989 Mazda 626 clacking from top of engine
I'm crossing this to Honda and Toyota because there are some sharp individuals in these groups, and also in the Ford group since this is a common engine among Fords, IIRC. The problem: 1989 Mazda 626....
32
32

Mazda 6 outlets
Is there any reasonable way (short of totally rewiring) to wire the power outlets in a 6 so they stay on when the key is removed? Anyone done this mod? mg
2
2

Difference in models?
Hi, my son wrecked (totaled) our 1999 626, it has the 2.0 and 5 speed, engine and tranny are great - I see a lot of 626s with bad autos, any reason I couldn't swap the standard into an automatic body?...
1
1

temperature sensor for 1996 MPV
Where is the engine temperature sensor on a1996 MPV (2 WD, 3.0 L engine) located? The one on my wife's MPVapparently doesn't work -- the temperature guage on the dash stays at cold and never moves. It...

Battery Charge Rate Mazda 6
Hi all As the subject really - Anyone know what the voltage should be at the battery when the engine is running please? I am seeing about 14.5 volts and I am told this is high. The owner' manual...
4
4

93 RX-7 brochure--yours for the taking
I have a pristine brochure for the 93 RX-7, and I hate to throw it away. I know someone wants it. It also includes the accessories brochure. Mazda sent it directly to me during the product launch....

Radio Code
I bought a used radio for a 2000 Mazda Protege. It will likely need a code to unlock it once installed. There is a procedure that works for my Miata radio (easily found on the internet), but I haven't...
3
3

MPV Dashboard Warning Light
I have a '90 MPV and there is a warning light that comes on when I brake. The light looks like a high beam light except that it says "Rear". I've checked the rear pads (almost 50% left). Brake fluid...
3
3