Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

mazda 3
So my dealer says I need new rear brake pads question is... $152 for both rear pads plus $80 for labour does that seem high at all/ Thanks dwayne
1
1

Mazda 6 and the Fan control module
How many people here have had these go bad on them? I just had my forth one installed. The first one was replaced as a recall item, IIRC. The second one was a dude out of the box, it was replaced...
1
1

"89 626 heater control valve
Does anybod know how to get to the heater control valve? I assume it's vacuum control and somewhere in the center console. I got as far as getting the face off and that was it, stuck. TIA Bob Hickey
3
3

Low temp guage/no heat
OK, I did it by the book: drained the anti-freeze, flushed the cooling system, refilled and let it run, adding AF when the level went down. Go to the top, and let it run, sealed the system and ran...
6
6

2001 Tribute Valve Spring Replacement Question
My car is a 2001 Tribute with 87K miles. I need to get a #4 cylinder value spring replaced. It broke recently and the car doesn't run very well. :-( Does anyone have a "gut" feel as to the size and...
3
3

'06 Mazda 3 GT: Possible to retrofit port for MP3 player?
I own an '06 Mazda3 GT 5-speed sedan (Copper Red Mica) with the Bose/Sirius audio system. There is a button marked "Media" on the dash that currently does nothing. I'm wondering if it's possible to...
1
1

Hi! Looking for some info
Hey...is there a Resident Expert here? In the Toyota group we are fortunate to have 2 MDTs and a former Factory Rep, and in the Chrysler/Dodge group there is also an MDT. But, I digress. I bought a...
6
6

KJ-ZEM - Mazda's Miller-Cycle engine
How can I find out if this is a non-clearance motor. If the timing belt breaks, does the top end jam up or is there room enoughfor the valves. thanks KJ-ZEM - Mazda's Miller-Cycle engine
1
1

Looking for directions to remove 626 door panels
Can anyone give me directions on how to remove a mazada 6426 door panel, seems that my door locks (electric or key) don't work one one door now
1
1

Replacing Water Pump
hello all does anyone know the best/proper way to get to and remove the water pump on a 94mx6? thanks!

Water Pump Help
hello all what is the best/proper way to get to and remove the water pump on a 94 mx6 4cyl? thanks!

Replacing Radiator- Need Help!
94 mazda mx6 4cyl i bought the car guys! only i have to replace the radiator, its always something right? anyway i would appreciate it if any gurus out there would be willing to post a step by step...
1
1

testing b4 plonking
testing b4 plonking
2
2

cam seal leads to cracked block??? i'm desperate please help!
owners say car needs cam seal, thermostat (stuck) and timing belt. i am considering purchasing this vehicle but i am worried that this combonation spells cracked block or a blown head (friends say...
2
2

Mazda 6
I have a 2005 Mazda 6 station wagon. Does anyone know how to take the inside plastic cover off the tailgate?
4
4