Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mazda 3 Remote Starter & Alarm
Has anyone had any problems with the alarm part of the remote starter for the Mazda 3, 2005. I believe mine to be possessed with an evil spirit. It has a mind of its own. I get in the car, out of the...

Civic vs Mazda3 fuel economy
Can someone point me to a real-world fuel economy comparison of the M3 2 liter vs Honda Civic 1.8 liter please? The Honda is quite a bit better according to the EPA figures. Does this hold true for...
2
2

Mazda3 rough idle after cold start
I have an 06 Mazda3 2.0L that starts hard and then idles rough for a few minutes on some mornings. I'd say twice a week would be a good average for this problem. I've taken it to the dealer twice with...

2002 626 OEM service manual?
Can anyone tell me how to find the OEM service manual for a 2002 626 (4 cyc). I've searched the web, but don't find much. The dealer said Helm had them, but I don't find Mazda as one of the ones they...

06 Mazda 6
Hey gang, anyone know about the Mazda transmissions having issues after 60-70 miles?

Extended warrantees?
The warrantee on my '03 Mazda6 is going to expire in three months. Does anyone know if it's worth it to look into getting an extended warrantee at this point?
4
4

Crankshaft angle sensor
Does anyone here know where the crankshaft angle sensor is on a B2200 ( F2 ) 8 valve engine ?
1
1

Mazda 5 ?
My wife is looking for a new vehicle and saw the mazda5, and is in love with it. I went and read all the reviews on it and all comments. Question I have, is 1) Is the air conditioner really that bad?...
1
1

White smoke is coming out of my 626
I bought a 1994 Mazda 626 about 3 months ago. I never saw any smoke until I had the oil changed last week. Now when you start it after it has been sitting for several hours it emits white smoke. It is...
3
3

2006 MAZDA3s QUESTION (splash guards)
My daughter recently purchased a Mazda3 (s package)..does anyone know if it is possible to put on splash (mud guards) on the front, the dealer said they were not an option & can't be put on..can...
1
1

2006 Mazda6 vent shades
I have a new 2006 Mazda6 5 door and I would like to find ventshades to fit my Mazda. I have ordered two sets on e-bay, but none of them fit. The front shades fit fine, but the rear (back) shades have...

Radio Controls
Mazdas247, online since 2001 features Mazda Forums and Resources for the CX-5, CX-9, CX-50 and many more models.

MX6 mirror removal
Anyone know how to remove the rearview mirror on a 1994 MX6? The mirror fell off the windshield and I need to reglue it but I cannot figure out how to disengage the mirror from the button that is...

[SOLVED] Mazda Truck Tail Lights FS
87-93 Mazda truck tail lights for sale. For prices please call Stan at 255-6671

Still frustrated
1988 626 2.2 4dr auto non turbo. GF had an accident and took out the front ignition relay and heater fan relay.I replaced them with 30 amp generic wired as follows Relays are pre wired with wires are...