Mazda Protege AC

Hello all,
I'm experiencing an annoying problem with my 2000 protege's AC. After
driving for more than an hour with the AC on. The air flow through the AC
gradually slows down until it's hardly blowing at all. Turning off the AC
for 3-5 minutes usually clears it up, but in about an hour's time, the same
thing will happen again. I live in the high humidity state of Arkansas and
wonder if something could be "icing" over in the AC. Is there possibly a
drain tube or something that could be clogging?
TIA for any replies.
Reply to
Murph

Site Timeline Threads

  • Help I have recently purchased a 1986 323 (Auto). The car runs very well however...

    Mazda Cars