Sound Bites

All,

I'm a budding sound engineer and I'm looking for specific sounds of the engine reving, shifting, stopping/starting, sputtering, backfiring - any imperfections at all on any of the RX2's, RX3's or RX7's. Original or modified (suped up) engine and or exhaust system will do. I'm not an expert on which format to put sound files on but I would prefer anything between 10 and 30 seconds per file.

If anybody out there can help, I would be most appreciative.

Many thanks!

KM

Reply to
Korova