starter

Finally got the alternator out through the top but had to remove the charcol canister and move the main wiring harness and force it
out.Absolutely WON'T come out the Bottom or fender well,without removing the CV Joint or steering arm. Found out the alternator was definately bad but wasn't the cuse of the noise.Turned out to be the starter NOT disengaging.Finally coming back from the gas station( where I got the diagnosis) the car died completely and the starter was smoking.Hopefully all I have to do is replace the starter and all will be well.Please wish me luck,I can't afford much more!
RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Site Timeline