Latest threads in Mercedes Benzshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Would you like to boost your Benz's fuel mileage and horse power?
DQoNCi0tIA0KIA0KWW91IGNvdWxkIGRvLWl0LXlvdXJzZWxmLiAgVGhlIHRoZW9yeSBpcyBzaW1w bGUhIFlvdSB3YXN0ZSBsb3RzIG9mIGVuZXJnaWVzIHRocm91Z2ggZnJpY3Rpb25zIHRoYXQgY2Fu...

Extended Warranty
My sister has 2007 E350, it just ran out of company warranty and she would like to get extended warranty, dealer won't offer one since her car is out of original warranty, can someone please recommend...
1
1

Unable to open doors W140
Hi , I am buying a W140 approx 1995/6 but I cannot open the doors to get in the car. The remote key does seem to work as all the door buttons go up as if it is unlocked but wont open, so obviously the...

S420's Drive Belt for Sale, Brand New $26.99 Free Shipping in US.
U2VycGVudGluZSBCZWx0ISBCcmFuZCBuZXcuLi4uLg0KDQpOb3QgYSBqdW5rIHF1YWxpdHksIHRo ZSBydWJiZXIgaXMgc29mdCBsaWtlIE1CIE9FTSwgbm90IHJpZ2lkIGxpa2UgR29vZHllYXJzIGJl...

How to open trunk without battery c230 1998
Hi folks, I have taken out the battery from the trunk and closed the trunk. I tried to open the trunk by inserting the little steel key into the key hole and turned by 90 degree, the trunk could not...
5
5

Mercedes 300TE cam timing
We're trying to diagnose a 1990 300TE4Matic, 3.0 straight-6 SOHC 4-valve that started running like crap. It's gutless, and can barely get out of its own way. Started by checking the usual suspects......
5
5

Beck Arnley rear brake hoses on E320
Which brands are good for E320? Or ATE and MEYLE okay? Thanks

windshield visor broke and does not latch stay at the roof position
I have a 1987 Mercedes Benz C230. The driver side windshield visor broke. The visor is now not stay latch flat at the roof position. The visor stays vertical in from of the face of the driver. Does...
10
10

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due if anything is offered at all. Don't let...

w202 clutch
Hi ... due to problems with my left leg / back I'm finding the manual clutch on my 1999 w202 c class an bit stiff to operate ... other than replacing car with a automatic ... I don't suppose there are...

1989 190E-is it a deal?
Hello all; Time to replce the wife's Taurus and I stumbled across a 190E with a 2.6L 6 cylinder. The only thing wrong is the fact it has a blown head gasket. The owner has a spare head, machined and...
3
3

A/C problem 95 E420
A/C operated intermitenly. Had the system charged recently so the problem is not lack of freon. Comes on and off for periods of time and when operating the temp varies from cold to cool. then might...
1
1

How to reset service reminder for 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK320?
Every time I start the car, the instrument display keeps reminding me to take it in for Service B, but I do my own maintenence and would like to turn that off myself. Anybody know the procedure?...

Unexplained Battery discharge
I have gone through at least 3 batteries so far. Not the battery or alternator's fault. Something is remaining on and discharging the battery when the car is off. The strangest thing is that the...

is it big deal, 1998 E320, 5w30 or 10w30, New England
This is for E320 4matic in USA New England. Should I use 5w30 or 10w30 synthetic oil? Thanks