Latest threads in Mercedes Benzshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

mercedes used cars
There is a great used car portal out there for searching mercedes used cars Thereis also a new car dealer list for new car dealers available. For those looking to advertise therebusiness in the...

M-Benz latest attack
LIKE PEOPLE MOVER, NO WONDER MERCEDES HAS its all figured out seating setup in a 2 x 2 x 3 Viano. It considered as a real seven-seater. Two persons can seat in the front, two directly behind while...

Performance Improvers - Gas & Diesel
PI Performance Improver (API) 90163&page=storefront/apiTreated Fuel Delivers Maximum Performance In engines with accumulated deposits, testing showed AMSOIL P.i. provided the following clean-up...

StarDiagnosis + SCN
I have for sell Star Diagnosis Compact3 with SD connect (original) + SCN access for free (one year). For more detailed information please contact: wizard

Various questions on Mercedes Vito (people carrier)
Hi, I've been all over the net for information about the Mercedes Vito 12/2003- (W639) -- i.e. the current one. I'm looking for a used one of those, will try to import it to Denmark from Germany...

CLK 200 Engine management light coming on.
Hi friends, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a CLK 200 and keep getting the engine management light on with the computer reading "Open Circuit P0130 Oxygen Sensor Upstream" I have changed the...
2
2

Vehicle storage - fuel additive
Do you folks know what the fuel additive that you add to the gas tank to prevent the gas from going bad, before putting your car into storage, is called? Is it the fuel stabilizer? Thank you in...
2
2

380SL brake caliper mounting bolt torque
I am wondering what the torque specs for the brake caliper mounting bolts on a 380SL? I had trouble searching it in the group or on the internet. Thank you in advance ...

1985 300D Turbo barely turns over
The above car barely turns over (hence won't start) even when it has plenty of cranking amps from a battery charger & jump start combined. I replaced the starter & solenoid to no avail. Any...

Merc 1982 500SEC No spark
Anyone experienced in the electronic ignition on The Merc 500 SEC. It just cut out and stopped and I'm making the assumption its in the little box. I have no spark and when the "black" box was opened...

mechanic in the Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
I am looking for an independent mechanic in the Minneapolis St. Paul, MN area to service my C230 Mercedes.

Paint color - 300E rocker panels
Does anyone know who sells the paint for W124 rocket panels? I'm renewing the panels on my 88 300E and they appear to be a gray color. It's a bit anal but if I'm going to buy paint, might just as well...
1
1

Front spring perches
Hi All Can anyone give me any info if it is a big job to get Front Spring Perches fitted to my W210 E320 1996. The other day the passenger side just gave way and the spring popped out. apparently I...

Mercedes Defective seat memory module power drain W203 C-Series
Mercedes Defective seat memory module power drain W203 C-Series Anyone with C-Class 2001-2006 problems with regard to Memory Module in the Seat and the power drains arrising from this defect can join...
1
1

Re: 2007 C280 Avantgarde - need to clear Service A message
Roland Franzius wrote in news:fs4262$s8j$02$ Yes, I've had this discussion before. It is not in the manual. I would have found it. Not all manuals/all countries/all models have the same information...
3
3