Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 E320 Stereo Questions
I have the stock Becker 1692 head unit and want to replace it with a cd player. Because of this I have a few questions: How do I tell if I have the Bose stereo system? I could not find any external...
15
15

ETS light
RE: 98 ML320 This is very odd - we had a lot of rain lately.. and I hit a few big puddles and the ETS light (Triangle ! ) did not go on.. even after diving in intentionally. It lights up during start...
4
4

ML320 year 2000
Hi I'm thinking to by used Mercedes ML320 from year 2000 and 56t mileage. Are there any known probleam areas in this car and model? Thanks,Jukka

Tiger
know you were after 16" but thought these may be of interest to you. Alan.
3
3

240D engine fuel comsumption at idle?
Greetings, looking for any accurate info on the above. Thanks

86 300E Headlight Washer pump won't switch off
Hi I have disconnected the connector at the pump. Is this likely the relay ? Any one experience this? Thanks SR
1
1

Mercedes Benz 230/6 year 1973
Hi dears friend. My name is danilo, i'm from Chile, South America. I'm the owner of a year 1973 Mercedes Benz Model 230 - 6 cylinder in line. I write to you people, because i want to change de motor...
2
2

EGR Valve elimination damage engine?
Will it damage a 3 liter 5 cylinder diesel in a 1982 123 to eliminate the EGR valve entirely? Mine is not sealing properly and is killing my low RPM power. I am considering putting in a gasket with no...
1
1

Rear Spindle
Will this fit my 500 SEL? I need a new one as the bolt threads on mine are stripped.
1
1

1986 300E DIY Power Steering Box Seal Replacement
Just thought I would share this. The upper seal (where the box connects to the steering wheel shaft) had leaked. I had purchased a seal kit for about $80. At the weekend I decided to go for it. It...
1
1

power cuts out
Re: '97 A-Class Merc (auto) when driving, all the lights come on the dashboard and the power completely cuts out. Once you restart the engine everything is fine. This happens regardless of how much...
1
1

'89 300E Ownership Cost
I'm being offered a beautiful 1989 300E in excellent condition (35,000 miles/70,000 Kms). I've tested the car and it rides pretty much "like a new E-Class". The engine is in mint condition, the...
8
8

Where is vacuum reservoir on 560SEC?
I think my 86 560SEC has a vacuum leak - the idle is rough and when I turn on the A/C, the vacuum gauge moves toward the red. A manual on cd gives me a vacuum diagram and shows a vacuum reservoir. The...
3
3

fuel tank (1988 230TE)
hi anybody familiar with fuel line arrangements on 230te type fuel tanks? I was just taking out the petrol tank to fix a pinhole leak in the filler neck..... unfortunately the top one of the three...
1
1

'87 300E AC Center Vent
My 1987 300E air conditioning blows very strongly from the two side vents with only a feeble amount of air drifting out of the twin center vents, hardly enough to even feel. The manual roller on the...
6
6