Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Radiator Help Needed
After removing the hoses, lossening the shroud, and popping the clips on each of the radiator on my 380sl, I can't get it to budge, though I thought that it would just slide up. Is there some trick to...
2
2

Survey: what do you think of my ride?
..specifically the paint job? haha, just got it the other day... I personally think it's ballin! Xzibit eat you heart out:
3
3

'81 380 SL- double timing chain
I just got it and it runs great and sounds fine at 115k miles, but no service records. My mechanic says I have a single timing chain, but he doesn't see any reason to check it from the performance and...
3
3

E320 Wheel studs
Just had brake work done on my 1999 E320 wagon and the shop couldn't get the right front wheel off, all the lugs nuts were frozen in place. In fact, in his trying to get the wheel off he snapped off...
3
3

How to get at the climate control unit
I have an 89 560SL. I need to remove the climate control switch unit. My shop CD says remove the ashtray and then pull the control unit out forward. I cannot see how to do this. Do I need to remove...
1
1

mercedes W126 service manuals
a set on Ebay is up to $170+ I was looking to buy a set.
3
3

Clock problem
When it runs it appears to keep excellent time but it seems to stop intermittently. Any insights? How hard is it to replace? '92 300D.
4
4

Hello??
Why does'nt anyone post here?? --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =-
3
3

Rough idle - 560SEC
Once warmed up, the vacuum gauge moves off the peg about halfway to the red when the car is put in gear and idles rough. Runs OK on the road. Does this sound like a vacuum leak? Could it have to do...
4
4

How to fold down rear seats in C200 saloon
I have a C200K (W203) and can't work out how to fold the rear seats... Is there a way or did it have to be an option when bought? Cheers, Mark, M/cr to reply by email, please take the michael
3
3

Radio, 1991 SL 300
Please help, my battery went dead over winter and radio probably lost it's code. when I turn it on it comes up "wait" . I have tried to enter radio code, although not sure how to do it, nothing...
3
3

EHA Valve replacement
Thank you for your answers to my previous post regarding the EHA Valve., I found one here 249.95 CDN with free is there anything special to remember when I re and re this it have electrical...
1
1

Tyres for S280
Any recommendations for new tyres for 1997 S280? Appreciate suggestions. Cheers
1
1

Mercedes Benz C-Class turns heads (BruDirect.com)

Horn on ' 96 C280
My horn got stuck on my '96 C280 to the point of burn out and I tried to replace them myself (no mechanic here). I bought original parts (2 horns) from a dicount parts dealer who assured me these 2...
1
1