Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

K-Jetronic Auxiliary Air Valve
I am about to fire up my 230CE. I am doing as much bench testing as I can. The Warm-up Regulator was disassembled and had a blocked orifice. Glad I caught that one. Looking inside the Auxiliary Air...

Floor mats
I have a brand new set of 4 floor mats from Mercedes that I am looking to get rid of for a Mercedes SUV. Any ideas on what they are worth?
4
4

Need to do front-end work; '85 W123
The steering is really loose and sloppy on my wife's '85 300D. We knew this when we got it, and the big thing at first was that the steering box/gear was completely and utterly shot. Got a new one,...
12
12

'96 SL500 Headlight Bulb Replacement
Looking for recommendation for a brighter headlight bulb(s) replacement. Dealer only recommends stock, Auto Zone useless. Is Xenon the way to go? One bulb for high/low beams? Part No. & Source much...
5
5

Help! 99 ml320 strange behaviour
When my 99 ML320 is cold it starts and runs perfectly. When it has run a few minutes it will suddenly shut down and I have to let it cool down for ten minutes or so until it starts again. It turns...
1
1

Radiator Capacity in 107
Does anyone happen to know how many gallons of coolant is in just the radiator of a 107. I want to replace my radiator, and I want to make sure the bucket I have is big enough to hold the drained...
1
1

wiper motor
My wiper went on me. Thank god the motor stopped down the block. I checked fuse still good. I went ahead and purchased a new wiper motor. I have a 1989 560SEL. Where is the motor (maybe under the...
2
2

Service Interval Notification
Bought a used 2001 E320 some months ago and just took it to Jiffy Lube for the first oil change. I asked them first if they could roll back the instrument panel service notification and they said no,...
1
1

Starter
I have a 380 SEL and some months ago the starter began making a grinding sound just before it would engage the fly wheel. Usually this was only when the car was cold and would quit or do it less often...
16
16

Original Sticker Price
Can anyone tell me what the approximate sticker price was for a new 1987 300E?
2
2

headlamp adjustment screws broken on 107 SL
I am replacing the lenses of the headlamp units on my 500 SL (107 type - european headlights). I noticed the 2 adjustment screws/cables for the manual adjustment of the units are completely rusted and...
1
1

Gotta love people trying to scam you
Hello, Thanks for your prompt response, like I mentioned earlier I will be sending you US Cashier's Check worth of $3850 which is cashable same day at your bank, it's include the shipper's charges and...
2
2

1998 E 430 Windows
My Front Driver and Passenger side windows will not come down, also my Driver and Passenger seat will not move. What do think the problem is?

1998 Benz E430
It seems that my blower motor for AC comes on sometime, but I can still hear my compressor clicking on and off when I activate the switch. what could this be?
15
15

Ignition will not turn after taking off door panel cover in rear on W201( '93 190E 2.6 )
HI everyone. I had this problem about 2 weeks ago where the ignition would not turn. I put some lubricant inside the ignition and it worked until now. (Yes, I know I should have had it fixed ASAP.) I...
1
1