Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1989 300E Reverse Issues
Hi everyone....I recently bought a Silver 2002 E320 and love it very much....Very nice car for a 23 year old. I still have my 89 300E and have been using that for running stuff down to my boat or...
1
1

Re: e34 tourings vs Benz early to mid 90's 300 TE
Now post that exchange on the Merc NG and see what you get... DAS For direct replies replace nospam with schmetterling
2
2

SLK 230
As a recent convert to this marque I am new to this news group. I would appreciate any help on the following. My 1998 SLK 230 turn indicators no longer flash but stay on . The hazard lights do the...
3
3

is this a good price?
Does this seem like a reasonable price for this 500 SEL?
4
4

Color codes for radio wiring MB E230 1990-model
Dear forum, I have just bought a MB E230 1990-model. A very nice car. Now I am trying to install a radio/CD in it. The color codes are a problem. I have absolutely no clue what cables go where and...
1
1

Superior Quality Replacement Parts: Reviving Old Mercedes Benz’ Luster
No other name in the industry has ever matched Mercedes Benz? prestige and high reputation. Through the years, Mercedes Benz has always been an icon for luxury and high performance cars and...
2
2

Radio Removal W126
Does anyone know of a simple, Illustrated DIY guide to removing and replacing a Becker radio in a 1990 560 SEC ?
1
1

Damp Starting Problem
Hi Guru's, My son has a 2002 SLK230 which starts fine in cold weather and in hot weather but not in damp weather. The way he describes the problem is: "sometimes it will start but run real rough, you...
3
3

500 SL fuel distributor problem
Hello, my 500SL (107) recently ran on 6 of its 8 cylinders; it turned out to be the fuel distributor. Today I changed the distributor with the correct type. So far no problems. Started the engine, it...
3
3

Should I buy this car?
I saw this car on the net a while ago, and it really struck my attention. is holding it for me for now. He told me it cranks over but it wont fire up. He suggests it to be a timing issue. The car has...
32
32

Invitation to W123 Gasser forum
Only gas engine W123's are discussed i.e 280,250,230,200. Service manuals in PDF format,K Jet and K Jet with Lambda troubleshooting and other useful information.

Consumer Reports - yikes
Excerpts from Consumer Reports discovered, after polling its readers, that Mercedes is the least reliable car brand sold in America. A Mercedes spokeswoman complained that "there's something wrong...
43
43

Bosch Cross reference???
I have 2 Bosch part numbers.. 0280218045 and 028218108- they should be MAF's for a 2000 C70- I just did a similar operation on my ML320.. which was simple- AND, there was only one Bosch number so it...
4
4

W210 E220D Experiences?
Hi, I consider buying a E 220 D (1996) manual tranny. Any particular issues with this engine I should be aware of? As far as I know there will be a filter kit available soon so I can argue it as...

Puzzling door lock behaviour
I'm puzzled, my '89 300E door locks have been acting strange lately. If I unlock the car from the passenger side - only that door opens and none of the other locks even twinge. However, if I unlock...
8
8