Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

power antenna
I have a 1984 380SE. The antenna will only erect to the intermediate position, not all the way. I've read that the antennas are prone to failure, but now that I have one half failing, I am wondering...
6
6

Transmission 1990 560 SEC
Until my car is fully warmed up to operating temperature the transmission shifts a little funny. Shifts are delayed...and then a little harsh. Once car is warm it shifts pretty much when you would...
5
5

Rant on my 500 SEL
I'm really bored right now and I figured i would rant about my 500 SEL and how I got it and what not. My first car was a 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis LS. I loved it, dark blue with blue leather...
1
1

modulator pressure
Does anyone know the correct transmission modulator pressure for an 83 300 sd?
2
2

560SEL A/C and O2 sensor
AC blows warmer than cool. I assume it is R12. Saw a kit at Autozone for $50 for the conversion. Or should I take the beast to a shop for a recharge? Should I stick with Bosch at $130 or buy a generic...
3
3

560 SEC - thump in rear suspension
I have a 1986 560 SEC. When I make a hard right turn there is a thump from the right rear suspension. Also when the right rear arm has been pushed up by a bump in the road, as it drops back down there...
1
1

loss of power in a 190E
just had a oil change in a 190E the car had been setting for awhile,and the car lost power while driving, black smoke was coming from the back,so i put two bottles of heat and some more gas because...
2
2

Rear Defogger - radio static
Its a 2002 C230K Coupe. Basic symptom is bad static over the radio when the rear window defogger is engaged. Dealership claims that its an expensive repair...basically have to replace the entire rear...
3
3

89 560SL starts then stalls
We started up our 560SL after sitting for the winter. It ran fine, up to temp and then, when slowly going up a hill stalled. Since then it will start right away but stalls while coughing after 5 to 10...
4
4

300D foglight bodies
Hi folks, Been enjoying my 76 300d, now it is new month and new budget. Have the round foglight bodies, exteriors are good, interiors almost nuthin' but rust. Where or how to get the interiors so I...

timing
I adjusted my valves on my 1983 300SD about a month ago. I had my little brother helping me, and and I did not stress the importance of not turning the engine over backwards. He did the first three...
10
10

Blinkers Problems / Speed meter Problems
Hello Mercedes Fans, I have a Mercedes Esprit =B498 and have 2 problems: 1=2E Speed meter some times works some time does not. I can survive without this as I have gps which shows the speed as well....

mercedes 400se got heat up ,now dont crank
mercedes 400se got heat stopped on the hwy, i can see 2 fan blade is broken,doont know if that happen that time,but saw leak ,water all over the engine,whenni try to crank it,it make the noise that it...

Difficult to Replace Radiator 300CD-T?
What are the chances that I can replace my own radiator in my '82 300CD-T? I'm not incompetent, just inexperienced, and I don't have a large garage or vast array of tools, just the basics....
8
8

1990 300 SEL __"Check Engine" lite codes?
1990 SEL..Does anyone have these codes ??
1
1