Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help, sensor question...
Re: 98 ML320... Doesn't start easy.. no codes either.. just tuned... I understand it could be a crankshaft sensor... Could it?? also, is this something easy to replace... thank you!!!
1
1

300CD Running hot on highway
I'm currently on a road trip with my '82 300CD-T, and I'm having problems with it running hot. It's not overheating, but only because I'm able to mitigate the problem by turning on the heat in the...
35
35

DTM: Mercedes praise new car after win (autosport.com)
Mercedes believe that their success last weekend at Lausitz is proof of the strength of their 2007-specification car. === Just one of Today's Top 10 Consumer News Stories:

low brake pedal
I have a low brake pedal but the pads on all four wheel appear very good (changed about 10k miles ago). Park pedal is also low. Did a test with the Park pedal lightly engaged and it did not raise...
2
2

Electrical Gurus I Need Help- '84 300D
Help! My 84 300D (Cali car) lost power to the headlights. I traced the power and found that there is no 12V+ going to the fuse box for circuits 11 and 13 (left and right headlights/fog lamps) When I...
2
2

190E Oil Pan Gasket
I'll be attaching the oil pan to the block this weekend. The factory manual makes no mention of using sealer with the gasket. The gasket when removed had a green sealer on the pan side only that was...
1
1

W203 "C" Class 220 CDI Advantgarde UK
Hi have any of you experienced week rear or broken springs on this or other low mileage Mercs and particularly in the UK? I have just had my second rear spring renewed on my 02 plate "C" Class with...
1
1

W140 tow hook cover
Any suggestions for the best source for a replacement on a 1997 black-on-black S320? The dealer is way too proud ($$$) of these little babies! Rick in Raleigh
2
2

1997 E320 PO170 error code
I was wondering if you could give me your opinion about a car issue I am having. My 1997 E320 with 95k, is having a PO170 error code. It first came on a couple weeks ago and I had my mechanic look at...
4
4

key
New key came in today, and works flawlessly. I even talked the salesman into giving me a nice chrome key ring for nothing too.
1
1

Automatic antenna; '79 W123
So last night I replaced the completely-frozen antenna on my car with a fancy new $15 one from Autohaus. Excellent! Thing is, I'm not sure that it's adjusted right. It seems to pull pretty hard at the...
3
3

95 S320 RPM Surge on Start
This is something that just started recently. My 95 S320 now accelerates when first starting in the morning or after it's been sitting over 6 hours or so. When I start it the RPM surges to 1500-2000...

Re: 2008 Mercedes McLaren SLR Roadster
It says not limited to 250 km/h. Can reach 325 km/h. Any price estimate? DAS
2
2

14" SL wheels w/Michelin tires
Set of 4 14in original wheels with almost new Michelin tires No reserve auction on Ebay, auction # 110127107552

107 Orignal headlights for sale
A pair of original headlights for 1973-1989 SL's...no reserve, auction #110127499077