Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New SL500 How many keys does one get ?
I received 2 .Shouldn't I have received 3? Thanks John
9
9

SLK230 1998 engine wanted
I need help, I need a 1998 SLK230 engine. Could somebody point me to a store or somebody that might have one for sale. thanks Peter

1991 300D 2.5T Auto Transmission Problem
Hi Tiger, T.G. and all, I was driving the car on the expressway, went off an exit, and came to a full stop at the end. I then waited for traffic to clear and then I accelerated. As always, the car...
1
1

1990 300 Windshield arm cover removal?
The windshield wiper on my 1990 300 CE has ceased to articulate when it sweeps the windshield. It was suggested that I may be able to remove the oval (more-or-less) cover in order to clean/lubricate...
1
1

1990 wiper cover help please
I was told I could remove the oval (more-or-less) cover from the windshield wiper arm of my 1990 300CE, but how to do it is not obvious. With a small mirror I see two holes on each side of the bottom...

REPLACEMENT OF ENGINE CUT-OFF IN 87 300TD
trying not to have to remove the manifold etc. to get the little cutoff mechanisn out. it has what looks like a metal toadstool keeping it from coming out. and makes it difficult to get the back nut...

Fuel pump noise
1984 500 SEL Euro The fuel pump makes a somewhat loud hissing noise, like there is a leak, but there is no leak to be found at all, I have checked the fuel lines and all. It almost sounds like its...
3
3

Now I Know Why My 1982 300 TDT Wouldn't Start
I got all the vaccum issues straightened out on my 300 TDT. It was beginning to run great, but then the second day it was working well a valve stuck and then I realized that that has been the source...
2
2

Updating A/C in 300E to 134a
My '89 300E of course has a leak in the evaporator, sniffer notices R12 coming out of vents, and there are probably some other leaks as well. I plan to convert to 134a. First I want to see how bad the...
2
2

300TD tuning
Has anyone made adjustments to the pump or injection timing to a 300Td (mine is an 81) to gain mileage or performance, without damaging anything? California diesel has been "oxygenated" at least...
1
1

1972 280SE 4.5L timing/vacuum
Can anyone tell/reference info on the vacuum advance/retard aspects of the Starting Valve, Thermal Time Line Switch, Supplemental Air Valve, Cooling Temp Sensor, & Switch-Over Valve/relay, for the...
4
4

M103 engine for sale - $250
details @

air injection faulty - bank 1
I have a '95 E320 (104 engine) and got an "air injection faulty - bank 1" error today (I read the flash codes and it blinked four times). Could this be due to a loose gas cap (it was slightly loose)...

no handbrake driving technique?
Hi - just started driving a 5-speed manual c-class... with the foot "parking brake" (ie no handbrake) I have to drive a long (>1 mile) uphill section which in rush hour is stop start every few yards...
18
18

A class W168 workshop manual
Hello, I am looking for the workshop manual for the A class W168. Would there be a place where i could buy it? thanks for your help