Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

W123 230 CE Front Seat Removal
I need to remove the seats for cleaning and repair. The two front bolts are easy to get to. The two on the back look like they come up from the bottom and there is no way to access the head. Any...
1
1

88 300TE, how to adjust idle speed?
RPM when engine cold = 1800 RPM when engine warm = 1100 in neutral, 800 when in D thanks in advance
3
3

77 240D Hard Starting
On my 77 240D, starting at 30 degrees F is very hard. Car starts and sputters for 4 or so seconds and dies. Reheat glow plugs and same result. Sometimes barely get it started on third try. Recently...
2
2

1988 Mercedes 300E lurch
While driving, when I accellerate or deaccellerate, the entire car body lurches, or you could say heaves, up and around. It happens more dramtically when the car is loaded and at highway speeds, and...
1
1

Help needed, please, fusebox issue, ML320
RE: 98 ML320 I am fairly certain I have a fusebox issue. Has anyone ever taken the fuse box apart? I ran a jumper once, did a mod where the front aux lights would go on with the rear fog... I finally...
6
6

1991 420SEL won't start - resumed thread
Friends, I am still troubleshooting my 1991 420SEL. My brother is helping me as I am not mechanically inclined, so please forgive me if I misstate anything. Here is the list of things I have done so...
10
10

W126 280SE Euro
When I switch on my car air conditioner, the engine idling become too slow at 350-450rpm, when turn off the a/cond the idling go back to normal 800-900rpm. Any hints as to what (Part & location) could...
4
4

Engine Weight
I am planning to put a GM 3800 engine into my 230 CE w123 chassis car which has a bad engine. I am concerned about the weight balance. What is the weight of it's 102.980 engine? This is pretty much...
10
10

'97 E 320 central locking issue
A few weeks ago I was rear-ended in a snowstorm and had to have my trunk replaced. The body shop ordered a new trunk lock assembly with IR receiver and had it keyed and coded by MB. At present, the...
3
3

96 E300 Serpentine belt
I had my alternator apparently sieze up and subsequently shear apart into two pieces with the back half ending up bouncing down the street while hanging from the electrical connections. (My middle...
1
1

Breaking 190E (UK car in UK)
As subject really, '89 190E Auto, Almandine in colour with cream leather, alloys, boot spoiler etc. Engine is knackered but rest of car is ok. Enquiries either here or to (at) blueyonder (dot) co...

In car phone
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how i get around a "phone not logged in" message on a mercedes e220 (2002) thanks

Repair estimate for paint damage on 1982 300CDT
I got rear-ended at a red light a few days ago and my otherwise pristine 1982 300CDT now has some deep paint damage around the left rear wheel well and quarter panel, but no body work otherwise. What...
15
15

1999 C280 CD Player problem
I have a six CD player located in the trunk. It is loaded with six CD's and yet I get a message saying that there are no CD's present. I cannot get the CD carrier (the part that holds the six CDs and...
7
7

REQ: 2007 Navigation CD's
Anyone have the 2007 Navigation CD's (not DVD) I'd appreciate an image, of the texas one at least.