Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A160 Poor Idle and cold running
My wife has an A160 1998 which has developed a problem. It wont idle when started in the morning and cuts out. Also when cold the car is very jerky, similar to the choke is not comming on. The garage...
1
1

Mercedes S320 - "battery disconnect alarm"
I have a 1996 Mercedes S320. I also go abroad several times a year for 2 months at a time. In January I decided to disconnect the battery (in the boot) to save it running down whilst I was away....
2
2

1999 ML320 goes dead; next morning starts OK
1999 ML 320: On March 1st I backed out of garage and started forward and it died - tried to restart - no starter noise - nothing. Hauled to mechanic who put it on a lift and it came back to life (took...
1
1

sprinter 312 help
hi all im new at this i would like some help with my sprinter 312td problem is when i switch my indicater on to turn left or right my battery light comes on when i turn it off and put all my lights on...

Kompressor 180
I have a question. I have a nice new Kompressor 180 with the silver 180 Kompressor decals on the boot. I wonder if anyone knows the best way to remove them to make it unbadged. Do they just stick on...

617 engine idles too fast
My 617 engine, a transplant, in my 1981 300SD idles too fast. Should be 800-900 RPM but seems more like 1,500 (tach not working). Sometimes in neutral or park it will start to run away. Mechanic told...
6
6

DaimlerChrysler Opens Sprinter Plant in Charleston, S.C. ( about time )
and thanks to the miracle of tariffs , they build the Sprinter in Germany, unbuild the Sprinter in Germany and rebuild the Sprinter in the USA. I wonder what that does for cost and reliability....
4
4

Help - pls- fusebox issues
RE: 98 Ml320 I am fairly certain I have a fusebox issue. Has anyone ever taken the fuse box apart? I ran a jumper once, did a mod where the front aux lights would go on with the rear fog... I finally...

300SD turbo oil return tube gasket
Does anyone know the trick to installing the turbo oil return tube, seals (mostly the one just above the oil pan)Thanks!
4
4

FOR SALE 1971 Mercedes 250C - Dallas, TX
Please see my ad at

C-Class Comand-APS
Does anyone know if this unit can read standard dvd's

300E running too rich for CA smog test, CO too high
Besides what I read what would keep it from passing? Car has 250k miles on it, but runs great. Any sensors that make it run rich? Any other suggestions?? Thanks for any ideas. Alex
2
2

Vito Heater Booster
Not working checked all fuses...could it be a relay problem...and if so where is this located...can someone please reply...cheers...Gazza

Diminished Value
I didn't know you could collect for the reduced market value of your car after an accident repair, but the articles at say you can. I know most people will not buy a car with a bad Carfax unless it's...
2
2

1989 300E; Heat and Air
I hate reposting my messages and harping over this. But I have a 1989 300E and my heat and AC worked fine one day and the next day I suddenly got no heat nor air. THe blower motor was making no loud...