Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

123 parts
I have many 123 parts, also might be parting out 1982 240D soon if I cannot get it running. I ship anywhere in the US as long as packing and shipping are paid for. Cambridge, Massachusetts
2
2

84 300d sedan: lost key (not orig)
so i lost my key. seems that the old owner replaced the tumbler but didn't leave any info on the key for the locksmith. so what do i do? get a new tumbler and key? i think i need the old key to take...
6
6

foot brake c180
Hi, the 'ratchet' in the foot brake on my 2003 c180 has snapped. Its the plastic bit on the actual foot brake pedal that has broken. The foot brake itself works fine. Does anyone know if this plastic...
3
3

1988 300E 3L Stalling
1988 300E 3L Engine 100K miles, original engine While driving down the road the car would just shut off (stalling). Usually starts up right away but the last time it took about a minute or two....
10
10

coil
can anyone tell me what the output of my coil should be. 1973 mercedes 450sl.

Need Help with Timing Chain
I am having problem with the timing chain. I would like to know proceedures to replace a timing chain on a 1990 Mercedes SEC, Does a new the timing chain comes in one piece or those it come seperated...
2
2

2002 S500 knocking/rattling around front-left drive side.
I just purchased a 2002 S500 and have since noticed a knocking and rattling noise under the left-front of the vechicle about the passenger side of the vechicle. When I start the car, a knock can be...

PLEASE HELP URGENT - MERCEDES 500 SL 1992 BOOT LOCK
I REMOVED THE BOOT LOCK AND SHUT BOOT BY ACCIDENT CANT RE OPEN PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP
1
1

Serpentine Belt
I have a 1998 ML 320, and I just had the belt changed about 1 month ago. For the last few weeks the car is making this high pitch noise when the care goes more then 20 miles/hr. Can anyone help me? Do...
1
1

Lambda adjust
Well I've got my '89 300E running well again but did notice a bit of a gas smell. Lambda (duty cycle) was about 30% (ie 70% of the time V was high) and therefore running rich. With the new oxygen...
2
2

used car price
I have a 1987 300SDL with 39,000 original miles. We are the first owners of this car. It is in perfect condition garage kept. We want to sell it and i'm not sure where to get an accurate value of it...
1
1

1990 300 sel overheating/radio code
:D Greetings all...I just inheireted this 1990 300sel and am new to MB. It has almost 300k miles. It runs great with the exception of it overheating, the gauge goes up to 110-120. It only does this...
9
9

Mangler Navi. CD til Mercedes-Benz E300
Hej Har købt en mercedes E300 men der var ingen Navigations CD Er der nogle der kan hjælpe?? Steffen 7000 Fredericia

un even idle
what could be the cause of un even idle on a 1994 e220 petrol
1
1

2001 c240 b service
My 2001 c240 b service is not completed its 4000 miles over. I keep up on all my maintance how can I have this reset besides going to a dealer?
3
3