Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

windshield wipers
my 2001 c240's wipers are stuck up but they still work. i've tried unplugging them and plugging them back in but nothing seems to work. Is there some sort of rest positioning sensor?

Climate control '81 300D
The 35-amp fuse which handles the climate control system on my car would blow every 2-4 weeks. This usually occurred when I hit the defrost button which turns on the A/C compressor and switches the...
1
1

Restrictor Plate?
The guy I bought my 500SEL from says that there is a restriction plate inside the intake manifold on my car, and I will get more HP if i take the manifold off and remove it. Is this true? I have heard...

orphaned mercedes technology in Chrysler/Dodge?
If DCX spins off Chrysler, will all the Mercedes technology become orphaned? More specifically, if I buy a Sprinter, which is really a Mercedes, and then Chrysler is sold off, will Dodge be able to...
30
30

300SL-24v help please 1991
Got problem with remote key fob not working! Changed batteries, can see LED light up on FOB but not working to open doors etc. Tried re-sync' the new batteries as written down in manual - no luck!...
1
1

rough idle 300E
Some of you may like to know for your own reference that I've finally found and fixed the above problem..... of course it was the OVP relay. It was marginally with a bad solder joint... when testing...

1990 200E - some small questions
If anyone out there can help with this, it would be great. I took ownership of a 1990 200E last week and all is well with it apart from the following 1. The boot light - when I open the boot the light...
5
5

Mercedes Benz 420SEL 1991
Hello everyone, My Question is very simple. My Car is in mint condition other than three of the window are broken. That is of course as far as the interior and the paint goes. The engine is a mess....
3
3

220CDI
Can you help how do you replace a dashboard light also is there a way of resetting the LCD temp and clock reading without changing the consel
1
1

Vibration under braking at speed .
w124 230TE 1991 .... I have a vibration that feels like a warped brake disc .. however it is not ?felt? through the steering wheel nor the brake pedal . The faster you are travelling the heavier the...
4
4

SLK problems...
have a 99 SLK 230 K. Had her of the road for a few months over the winter. when put back on the road this month, have discovered that the indicators were not flashing, just staying constant. then they...
3
3

123 Wagon hydraulics
I have a 1981 300TD wagon with hydraulic rear suspension. I have a pretty good bounce going on while driving that makes me bounce in the seats pretty good, but it's doesn't feel like worn out shocks...
4
4

Car Wax
Hi all: I have a 2005 black CLK and 2006 ML, what kind of paint protection should I use. Both cars are garaged, the ML is a daily driver. I live in Northern Ohio. Should I use a paint sealant or a...
1
1

300E erratic oil pressure gauge
Hi folks: Still having problem getting oil pressure gauge working consistently. A new sender switch has not helped. Use of the signal light lever often causes the gauge to either quit or begin...
1
1

fan doesn't work. 1985 500selAMG
fan has quit blowing. Any setting any temperature, it won't work. Fuse is OK. replaced anyway and tested with circuit tester on both sides of fuse. No noise or anything from fan. Has worked perfectly...
3
3