Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fuel pump cut-off
1985 500sel gray market. The car is having problems keeping battery charged as we don't drive it very often anymore. but everytime that I have to charge battery, the security ssytem must be disabling...
2
2

C230 kompressor '03 sevice B reset
Can anyone tell me exactly how to reset the service B warning. When I bought my MB it did not come with the owners manual... Thanks I really appreciate it!

pricing used mercedes cars
Hi Folks: Enjoy all the comments. When buying a used mercedes am I better to buy private or from a dealer. Looking for one a few years old, from a dealer but all are priced considerbly over book. Our...
3
3

1989 300E (W124) have valve adjustment?
I always assumed that the valves in the above are self adjusting. Can someone confirm that for me please? cheers, guenter
4
4

MB100 Camper Conversion
Am thinking of buying a second hand MB100 van to convert into a camper. I like the size etc, but can't find any reviews anywhere. Has anyone out there owned one of these? Can anyone advise if this is...

DCX requires oils that exceed industry specs
In case you were thinking about cheap oil for the merc..... 400 LE=E2=84=A2 Gains Mercedes Benz Approval -- Chevron=E2=80=99s Most Advanced Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil Ideal For U= se in...
3
3

ML320 Tapping Sound
I have a 1999 ML320. There is a tapping sound coming from something mounted on the drivers side firewall, not the engine itself. It is consistent about 2 taps per second.... What is it? It appears to...
2
2

1991 420SEL died on road, won't start back up
1991 420SEL ­ won¹t start :( 120k miles, excellent shape Some troubleshooting I¹ve done: 1. Replaced starter/overload relays 2. Replaced distributor cap/rotor 3. Replaced fuel/air filters 4....
7
7

A CLASS CLUTCH PROBLEMS
Has anyone had any clutch problems with the A CLASS A190 diesel, as mine is on its 3rd clutch AT ONLY 49000 miles NOT VERY GOOD?

190e 2.6 won’t start!
hi guys. i was wondering if anyone could help. i have just brought an ?88 190E 2.6 auto as a non runner but it was running when it was layed up 3 weeks ago. i know the car so i know this to be true. i...
1
1

190E shock replacement
I need to replace my rear shock absorbers. I need to jack up the car and then place a jack stand underneath the rubber lift point provided on the car. Before I do something stupid, where ... other...
1
1

2002 C320 Electrical
Hi All, Hoping this group can help me out before having to go to dealership. Have read thread about '01 C240 & hope seat motors are not at fault here.(thanks for the link BTW) Timeline: March 2nd:...

sluggish, poor performance
:(poor performance on c180 1997. i?ve had the lamba sensor changed but not much better. no faults found on diagnostic check but high emissions. Faulty cat perhaps? Any ideas please.
3
3

e240 vibration
e240 1998 around 1200 and 2000 rpm i have developed a vibration through the felt like prop uj or bearing vibration but you dont have to be moving.ive checked the engine and box mounts and its running...
4
4

negative earth spark & loss of charge 508d
Hello, currently putting a 1982 508d back on the road and having a few electrical problems. Everytime i start the van i get a spark on one of the 2 12v 95ah batteries. This has previously caused one...