Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 S430 Phone/Radio/CD Problems
Recently, when starting my 2000 S430, the Comand Panel shows "No Phone", the radio shows a station but no audio, and when attempting to play a CD the screen reads "No CD changer". The phone installed...

slk 230 engine missfiring
just purchased an slk 230 1998,car is missfiring when cold,coughs and splutters when cold,and also when triing to give full throttle,i cleaned airflow meter this helped when engine is heated up,there...
3
3

gearboxes, f fault
anyone ahd problems with gearboxes? F mode on dashboard or strange electrical problems? :cry:
1
1

1985 300sd rear brakes
Is there a way to adjust the proporshing valve manually on the brake system to increase the rear brake grip ??
2
2

My 1988 Mercedes 300ce
The auto choke, or what ever acts as the auto choke on my 1988 Mercedes 300ce doesnt kick in when cold starting, does anyone know how to rectify this. Thanks Grant

mercedes 200te manual
hi need help got a w124, but keeps jumping out of third gear.. does this gear box have an adjustable linkage in the box????????? also got electric problems.. windows arent working or electric sunroof...

ID Glow Plug Relay connectors?
I have successfully replaced my 250TD Glow-plug relay, but would like to see if I can fix the old one. My Haynes manual doesn?t seem to include it in wiring diagrams. There?s 1 brass connector for...
3
3

210 2.4 v6 trouble codes and gearbox problem
ive got a e240 1998 and am having idle and pinking problems.i am in the trade and had a coderead by a local ind merc garage(after hours!)and it came up with :- p0170-022 self adapt of mixture...
1
1

glow plug fault/extraction problems
I have just had my 93k mile C220 2002 C class B service carried out and the number 2 and 3 glow plugs are seized in. (I believe the garage may have snapped them whilst trying to replace because they...
2
2

E 320 CDI
Where is the fuel filter located at on o5 E 320 CDI and where might buy it other than the dealer????
1
1

A 160 Speedo & Rev Fault (2000, 50,000 miles)
The yellow engine management lamp has been lit for a number weeks with no apparent running fault. However both speedo and rev counter have failed & digital display gives erratic readout from switching...

heater blower motor
450 sl blower motor won?t run checked fuse ok whats next
2
2

1978 240D Slow Acceleration
My 1978 240D diesel has been giving me some acceleration problems. I recently had the two fuel filters replaced. Last night on the way home from work, every time I stopped for a red light, the car...
7
7

How can you distiguish a true AMG from an after market
I am in the process of purchasing a 95 Mercedes S500 coupe AMG.. Can someone tell me how you can authenticate if it is a true AMG or after market. It does have the AMG wheels and has AMG written on...
2
2

Questions About Possible 1984 380SL Purchase
The dealer I'm talking to about a 1984 380SL has a number of cars on his lot and is not too interested in working on this SL for now because it's low profit compared to other cars. While this may...
7
7