Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Friday's Meltdown finds Assthrobby suffering another bout of dementia.
Euromerc Nick the Flitwick junkman trolls the Corvette group, and begs you for wedding photos while his hapless UK customers are left wanting for their cheap, rusty parts...
7
7

Euromerc Nick the junkman's obsession...
With mycoprotein processed fungus dribbling from his flabby chin, "Junkman Nick" obsessed over us again:

Mercedes Mechanic in Stoke-on-Trent UK area
Hi does anyone know of a good Mercedes mechanic in the Stoke area of the UK. I'm fed up of paying high prices at the stealerships.

Lost Key
I'm looking for advice about how to replace a lost key to my 2001 E320. Never lost one of this type before and I hear it's verrry expensive to replace. Do I have to get it from my MBZ dealer? Any...
2
2

Mercedes 116 300 SD Blower Motor Repair Kit
Does anyone know where you can buy the repair kit to replace the brushes on the 116 300 SD Blower Motor. (or am I stuck having to replace the entire motor).
3
3

Radio message "Wait"
Hi. I purchased a 91 420SEL a while back and have been happy with the car, however recently the stock radio seems to be malfunctioning or I just dont know what im doing lol... When i turn it on all...
2
2

2002 C320 Heater flap
Hello, I have no heat on the driver?s side floor. Since the problem started, on start up, there is a loud "click" that occurs between 3 - 8 times inside of the dash between the steering column and the...
1
1

central lock tubing
I seem to mixed up the yellow tubes to the actuators. Which goes on the top and bottom. Chris 82 240D
1
1

'77 450SLC Ignition timing
Can anyone tell me which way to rotate the distributor to advance the timing? Clockwise or Counter Clockwise. Thanks
1
1

the doors..
hi 1988 230TE first thanks for all the help with my electrical problems from previous posts, 'regulator' & 'abs light' - turned out to be a combination of voltage drain from the courtesy light relay &...
2
2

locating or decoding engine build date on e430
I have a 2001 e430 with many problems. I suspect the car was in a flood and has some components changed. I suspect the engine is not original, and would like to check the build date of the engine. Any...
4
4

Replace Acceleration Pedal 1993 Mercedes Benz 300SE
How do you replace the acceleration pedal on a 1993 Mercedes Benz 300SE
1
1

e430 problems
In an earlier posting I had questions about e430 engine build dates. The reason I had that question is the car has had many other problems. The car is a 4matic, if it makes any difference. A short...

Re: how to have fun with a corvette
:>>> Yawn, If you insist. :>>> >>> :>>> I suppose you're gonna start with some jealous rant now. :>> :>>Why would I - that's not your car. :> :>There is no way you can possibly know that We all know...

1985 W126 S280SE (Euro) Can't Start
Found that there is no 12volt power supply to the fuel pump, can anyone here please show me the location of the fuel pump relay or any module controller that do with it? Thank you in advance. Marks
2
2