Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Best Bid Motors
Best Bid Motors has listed its first vehicle We hope you will come and take a look . Tell your friends This is an auction site and its only 1 dollar per day to list 30 day min. Thank You Michael...

Coolant fan Stays on??
Have a 97 C-230, when I start the engine the coolant fan comes on and stays on and the temperature hand will not work .
2
2

two windows in the front won`t go down.
The drivers windows won`t roll down. I have taken it to the mechanic who said that he has changed the engine/motor of the door and the switch in the console to no help. its a mercedes e200 elegance....
3
3

E320 1996 security system
1996 E320 security system(mbss) the system will not disarm and car will not start(red/geen lights still flash) wont reset as per manual and can only reset by taking battery lead off and this works for...

500 SEL MB sale or trade
Looking to sell or trade my 500 SEL MB 1985 See attached DMV docs. At: $8,500 Rebuilt eng/trnx; new brakes, new disc, new rotors, new springs, new tires, new rims MB, new paint (black beauty), near...

Re: Ecclesiastes 3
My old school motto... Omnia Tempus Habent.

Mercedes C230 sunroof
Mercedes C230. Sunroof will not open. It seems like the switch is working fine. And I believe power is getting to the motor. The lights will dim a bit when trying to open the sunroof, indicating...
2
2

MECEDES E320 Cdi 1999 Cruise Control Problem
MERECDES E320 CDi 1999 (UK) Hi! Y?all. Thanks for your help so far. My main problems seem to have been resolved with the change of the Air Mass Sensor. From time to time still getting; Code 130 CAN...
4
4

Engine rebuild
Hi everybody, I?m new here and look forward to getting to know you all and pick your brains!! :lol: I?m rebuilding a 78 Mercedes 300D engine and have spent a lot of time on the internet trying to find...
9
9

Burrrrrrrrrr-no heat! 1987 300E
:( I have a 1987 mercedes 300E and my heat is not working. the engine gets warm. my air works fine. the blower is fine. for some reason, this winter, i can?t get the heat to come on. it just blows...
2
2

Brake pressure sensor on master Cyl
I need to replace a leaky master cyl. on my 1977 450SLC. Upon ordering I found that what is currently installed is not the correct part. This car calls for a brake master with a "brake pressure...

Brake Pressure sensor on Master Cyl.
I need to replace a leaky master cyl. on my 1977 450SLC. Upon ordering I found that what is currently installed is not the correct part. This car calls for a brake master with a "brake pressure...

Diesel engine shut off. 1995 E300D
Does the 1995 E300D still use a mechanical pnuematic valve on the ignition switch to kill the engine via vacuum? Or does the car use an electronic vacuum switch-over valve to kill the engine? Or does...
1
1

1991190E 2.6 Service Manual
I can't seem to find any repair manuals or Service Manuals on a 1991 190E 2.6 MB...I usually can find Haynes some what helpful or Chiltons too. I would like something more in depth. but would settle...
1
1

Regulator
hi got an '88 230TE with electrical problems...current (haha) suspect is the Voltage regulator/brushes, anyone know the specs for brush length/wear and is there a test for the regulator? The brushes...
8
8