Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Check Egine light on
1990 300SEL "Check Engine" light on... does anyone have the codes for this car.. I get a 9 (nine) count flashing from LED code indicating??

PLEASE HELP ME WITH A CLASS 140
Hi,my a class stopped on me last week,when i try to start it the revs surges and then it stops if i keep reving it i can keep it running but it smells rich,i took it to a garage and they are beaten...
1
1

2003 C270 CDI Clima problem
Hi, is there someone how experienced the same problem I'm having? The clima unit switch off with no reason and sometimes switch off while rotating the knobs (left or right side is ininfluent) when...
4
4

1997 S500 speed and lateral aceleration sensor
My 1997 MB S500 has been in the shop for two weeks. A new transmission in July 2006 locked into "limp home mode", second gear only. I am being told that the steering angle sensor won?t initailze and...
2
2

W202 C180 1996. FUEL & TEMP GUAGE
MY FUEL GUAGE WORKS WHEN IT WANTS TO....I THINK I HAVE A FAULTY SENDER UNIT....IFSO, IS IT EASY TO REPLACE/REPAIR ?? TEMP GUAGE WENT FROM NORMAL POSITION TO TOP OF GUAGE IN AN INSTANT BUT ACTUAL TEMP...

C180 SPORT W202 1996 ROAD NOISE !!!!
[ i HAVE RECENTLY EXPERIENCED A HUMMING ROAD NOISE THAT IS AUDIBLE AT ABOUT 40 MPH AND GETS LOUDER AS SPEED INCREASES AND VICE VERSA. HAVE GOT NEW TYRES AND AM ADVISED THAT MY BRAKES ARE...
1
1

S320 sufferered from drivers window being left open in rain
Can anyone help? I forgot to close the drivers side door window over xmas and alot of rain entered the car during the storm :oops: , now the car is sick. Things that have stopped working are, 1. The...
2
2

What could you do with an extra $250/week?

190E Engine Noise
93' 190E 2.3 Automatic It has this tapping rapping not quite a knock sound, except when you're starting it, it's sounds terrible when it's being cranked. Then after it starts it runs fine except for...
6
6

Two screws loose on a V12
What a few loose screws can do to a W140 V12 engine. German mechanic made an interesting photo series on replacing a V12 engine that was destroyed because of an error made by a Swiss dealer during...
5
5

mercedes speedo problem
mercedes v-230 speedo problem electronic speedo only works once you exceed body got any idea?s as to the problem

e320 wont shift
help it won?t shift out of park and my transmission is working fine i have a e320 yaer 2000
4
4

Miles per gallon
I have a W126 1987 300SE 66,000 miles. which is a delight and replaced my 1981 107 380SL. I realise that it is a heavy beast but wonder what other owners are achieving on a short and long journey....
6
6

Warning buzzer
Earlier in the week my 87 300SDL began buzzing at me intermittently. The circumstances are that the buzzer sounds when brakes are applied, but not all the time. I have no warning lights that come on...
2
2

1993 Merc 1.8 190e Overheating
I have had a problem with overheating. My 1993 Merc 1.8 190e is overheating in traffic. It is fine on a run, say on the motorway or uninterrupted driving. As soon as I am caught in traffic the...
11
11